I need directions........

HI. I just turned GREEN a few days ago, so I'm still a little new. I hope I posted this in the right forum. I was hoping that someone could give me directions to Acme Armament from Weymouth. I know to take Route 3 south, but after that I have no clue. Any help appreciated. BTW, this is a great forum! Cheryl

Welcome to the forums! I work in Weymouth, you can catch me driving that little red beetle around!

-This and/or, Route 3 South to exit 7 which puts you onto Route 44 East.
-Take the third exit (they don't have numbers) and turn Right onto Route 58 North to Plympton.
-In about 3 miles you come into Plympton center and after coming around the lefthand curve we are across the street from the police station/town house. It's the granite mailbox post with the #12 on it.
-Come in the side door of the garage and up the stairs in the back.
-If you get lost call us @ 781-582-1151.

-This and/or, Route 3 South to exit 7 which puts you onto Route 44 East.
-Take the third exit (they don't have numbers) and turn Right onto Route 58 North to Plympton.
-In about 3 miles you come into Plympton center and after coming around the lefthand curve we are across the street from the police station/town house. It's the granite mailbox post with the #12 on it.
-Come in the side door of the garage and up the stairs in the back.
-If you get lost call us @ 781-582-1151.

To add, If its your first time to Plympton the "center" is kind of a blink and you miss it and Adam, do you have the "check twice save a life" sign up or something political? Its easy to drive by but if you do just as easy to turn around.

HI. I just turned GREEN a few days ago, so I'm still a little new. I hope I posted this in the right forum. I was hoping that someone could give me directions to Acme Armament from Weymouth. I know to take Route 3 south, but after that I have no clue. Any help appreciated. BTW, this is a great forum! Cheryl

Welcome to the green side. Now it is required that you get heavily in debt via group buys.

Back
Top Bottom