Illegal immigrant amnesty bill also is anti gun

According to the pro-Second Amendment Gun Owners of America, the legislation also makes it easier to target gun dealers for prosecution. Even gun clubs could find themselves targeted under this immigration reform legislation.

Ok, the article seems to be written by someone with ADD. Can someone please explain what it is in the legislation that covers the above? The article seems to be missing details!??!?

/Not flaming, just curious.

I read the article and it's not clear to me, either.... wheres the actual verbiage of the law?

-Mike

I'm inclined to view this as hokum until I see the actual text as written, which the writers are failing to procure.

I'm inclined to view this as hokum until I see the actual text as written, which the writers are failing to procure.

THe author of the original article link I posted is a Representative - so I would think that he must have access to the text of the original. GOA is also a national - respectable organization - and if the text of the bill was so great, why wouldn't our illustrious politicians put the text out there for all to see?

I am inclined to believe both Ron Paul - and the GOA if they say this is something we should be worried about.

Back
Top Bottom