• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I'm Back! - After Action

dwarven1 said:
SiameseRat said:
Congratulations Tony!

Hey, Lady... aren't you and Patrick supposed to be starting on your life of wedded bliss about now? Why are you lurking on the board?

Or is the computer in the bedroom? wait, never mind. I don't want to know. [lol] [lol]

Ross

She's catching up on mail while Patrick loads the car. [lol] [lol]

Lynne said:
dwarven1 said:
SiameseRat said:
Congratulations Tony!

Hey, Lady... aren't you and Patrick supposed to be starting on your life of wedded bliss about now? Why are you lurking on the board?

Or is the computer in the bedroom? wait, never mind. I don't want to know. [lol] [lol]

Ross

She's catching up on mail while Patrick loads the car. [lol] [lol]

[lol] [lol] [lol]

You guys are crazy. Anyway, I was (and am again) taking a quick but much needed break from the non-blissful aspects of having both of our entire families here with us. But this is it, I swear. Scouts honor, I will not be back again until I've returned from the honeymoon! [wink]

Yes, SR and I were married this week. I'll leave the rest up to your imagination! [wink]

Congrat's SR...let's not let them in on our little secret.

Congrats to both of the newlyweds.

And Tony, I understand full well that you won't have to "sneak" new guns into the house. I also am married to a Southern girl. For some reason, they don't fear guns, or bitch about them.

Tony,

Congratulations!

My wife really got a kick out of the Saturday morning match prior to the wedding. Especially since I just shot a match a couple of days ago on our anniversary weekend. :) It's great to have wifes who support our hobby.

CD

Back
Top Bottom