• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I'm Back! - After Action

TonyD

One Shot One Maggie's Drawers
Well, boys and girls, Derek has informed me that some of you have been wondering why I haven't been around. As it turns out, I was married last weekend, 3 Sept. and just got back from the Honeymoon. Derek was to be one of my Groomsmen but unfortunately his schedule conflicted at the last moment.

The entire event was great with everyone coming in on Thursday, party Thursday night, golf Friday morning, rehersal party Friday night, High-power match Saturday morning and wedding Saturday night (followed by a party). We wanted the weekend to be fun for the guests and it seems that it was.

Anyway, nice to be back and "Welcome Aboard" to the new members!

As always - Semper Fi!

Thanks!

I'll be sending Derek a disc of pics.

I placed 2nd overall at the match, hungover and dehydrated. I won't even talk about the golf. [wink]

Greg said:
Congrats man.Do you have to ask permission to buy guns and ammo now ?

No, it is merely an oppotunity to practice all those escape, evade, deny drills. [roll]

I guess he will have to memorize that recent thread about the best methods for sneaking new guns into the house.

As resourceful as he is, he will no doubt come up with new, creative ideas.

Ha! She is actually very supportive of my endeavors and hobbies. She will probably be helping quite a bit with our high power program here as it looks like I'll be taking over as match director.

Remember, she is a Southern girl. [wink]

SiameseRat said:
Congratulations Tony!

Hey, Lady... aren't you and Patrick supposed to be starting on your life of wedded bliss about now? Why are you lurking on the board?

Or is the computer in the bedroom? wait, never mind. I don't want to know. [lol] [lol]

Ross

Back
Top Bottom