I'm in..

After lurking for a bit, I decided to green-up via PayPal moments ago.
Looking forward to learning alot from people on this forum. I'm still new to shooting and have been putting about 100 rounds down-range every couple weeks. I'm in the Manchester area and often frequent MFL. Considering joining Nashua Fish & Game also... heard they have Action Pistol competitions.. sounds like fun.
Currently own an XDM 5.25 in bitone **sizzle**, and a 1978-ish Remington 582 bolt-action .22

Best regards,
Dave

This site's been very helpful. The info is amazing. My BF and I get a lot of benifit from the knowledge that you provide, so we wanna donate.

1. How much does it cost to go green?

2. Can I send you a money order? My BF doesn't come here because he's not into computers, but he listens when I read him info. So I'd like to pay for a membership.

3. To what address can I send the Money Order?

Thank you.

Thank you. I just need to know where I should send my money order and how much is the usual donation. I regret to say that I'm not in here enough to know all the rules, memorize the stuff, etc.

So thank you very much to anyone who can give me info.

Go to your control panel and click on "paid subscriptions" and you will figure it out from there.

Welcome to the board.

Back
Top Bottom