Images in signature?

doobie

Banned
I tried putting an image in my signature... how do I get it to appear rather than just the link?

TIA

The only pic in a sigline I see is for typeo1313. Were I to venture a guess, I'd say it's because he's a mod and "invoked the king's privilage". Which is fine by me as the mods are unpaid and have to real ALL the posts and then read BS emails and PM's about how "unfair" they're being. They can do what ever they want as long as our "BOSS" (Derek) doesn't mind.

I've been wrong before though.[smile]

Which is fine by me as the mods are unpaid and have to real ALL the posts and then read BS emails and PM's about how "unfair" they're being.

Please tell me that people here do not actually e-mail mods to complain about being treated "unfair".

People please get a life if that is the case.

Please tell me that people here do not actually e-mail mods to complain about being treated "unfair".

People please get a life if that is the case.
It was just a guess based on human nature and folks being brave from behind the safety of their keyboard. I know of no specific complaints to the mods as they're all good guys and would not gossip about it to me.

I just know their job can be an unpopular one.

They can do what ever they want as long as our "BOSS" (Derek) doesn't mind.

cool.gif
[smile]

You need a signature picture

On the Edit Signature page there is a form immediately beneath where you edit your signature that allows you to add a signature picture. Then insert the picture wherever you want it in your signature.

For demonstration I added the NES logo. Here is my code:
HTML:
[I]The measure of a man is the size of the thing that gets his goat.[/I]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

On the Edit Signature page there is a form immediately beneath where you edit your signature that allows you to add a signature picture. Then insert the picture wherever you want it in your signature.

For demonstration I added the NES logo. Here is my code:
HTML:
[I]The measure of a man is the size of the thing that gets his goat.[/I]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm blind! I'm blind! Thaanks!

Back
Top Bottom