• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Indiana Homeowner Fatally Shoots 2 Armed Intruders, Holds Two More At Gunpoint

The homeowner isn’t facing charges.
what a despicable backward place - no consequences for harming those we care about the most! they were about to turn their lives around!
and all they needed was just a little temporary support from that merciless twat who so blatantly refused to share his (illegal?) wealth. IRS and FBI should get involved.

no one who dares to protect themselves on their own should be left unpunished. fear and intimidation is what keeps the government going, it has to be maintained by all costs.

Last edited:
Ted is in the house.

Didn't read but......if you got two, why not take out the other two?

Just sayin.
Maybe it was a double-barreled shotgun,
and the home invaders can't count?

Who do you hire to clean the rugs?
That's the problem with wall-to-wall -
at least with area rugs you can roll up the bodies for disposal.

Maybe next time don't have a dialog with the hood about
"why you beatin' on my door?".
Turn the lights out, call the cops, get the gun,
and let the idiot put the rope around his own neck.

Right, because we all should rely on the police.

I get the sentiment. It's quite prevalent in today's world. And it's one of the biggest problems there is. Nobody can or should be able to handle anything themselves. We need to introduce police and government into every aspect of our lives. Not even in your own home or your own property should you take matters into your own hand. No siree! You need to be a helpless sheep where only government can save you!

I'm sorry, and I'm sure you don't see it this way, or even think what you said was that bad, but this comment perfectly illustrates the decay of traditional American values and loss of the moral fibers in Americans that made this country great.

Right, because we all should rely on the police. [Sealab 2021 Onion Rant elided/AHM]
Puh-leeze.

There's two ways the homeowner can invite The Man into his life:
  1. Drop a dime on the hood rat beating on his front door.
  2. Shoot him in the head lights-out style, and don't get the body hidden before the cruiser rolls down the street lighting up all the houses with the spotlight.
So which "Third Way" solution do you bring to the table?
200.gif

Back
Top Bottom