Intro

one-eyed Jack

Manufacturer
Just a little introduction. I REALY AM a one-eyed senior citizen with a Mass license to tell fortunes. That's another story. What I do mostly is Machine gun transfers and disposal of estate firearms. I also like to experiment with suppressors. I have a son in southern NH who has the 01 FFL and helps with moving non-Mass compliant stuff. I'm located in a mill building in Littleton, Mass right off rt 495. Thanks for looking. Jack.

Under Mass law, the Fortune tellers license is $2 per year and is issued by your town. I applied in Acton just for giggles. The selectmen decided that they needed to vote on it. Then they gave me shit because they said that I cost the town $250 to research my application. I had a lot of fun with them thru local newspaper editorials. I rewew it each year just to keep the shaft up their ass. Jack.

Jack, welcome to NES.

I rewew it each year just to keep the shaft up their ass. Jack.

I think that you just may fit in very well here! And I foretold that without any $2 license.

[smile]

edited to add: 100 posts and you are just now introducing yourself? Wow.

Last edited:
Hey Jack. Do you have a storefront with regular hours? I live in Groton and work in Acton so I probably drive right by every day.

Under Mass law, the Fortune tellers license is $2 per year and is issued by your town. I applied in Acton just for giggles. The selectmen decided that they needed to vote on it. Then they gave me shit because they said that I cost the town $250 to research my application. I had a lot of fun with them thru local newspaper editorials. I rewew it each year just to keep the shaft up their ass. Jack.

That's just awesome.

Just because I like to post links to the laws, here is the link to the fortune telling law in question. Although I've always thought that this law makes the license listed in the previous law useless, because it defines taking money for pretended fortune telling the same as larceny. Of course, this presumes (which I do) that pretend fortunes are the only ones that can be told.

Hi Jack we have talked before.
I currently work under a Manufacturing FFL. The Mfg. Co. is Remsport Mfg. and we produce 1911 frames, slides and barrels. I have been doing a startup with AR stuff.
Maybe we will be able to help each other out in the future. We are in Western MA.
Welcome to the dealer forum.

Hey Jack, welcome. My wife was hooked up with the Four-at-the-Mill artists for a while. Were you associated with the Musketaquid club some years ago?

Dick

Over the years I've made some purchases and done some transfers with Jack and I can say without hesitation he is one hell of a great guy.

I was just researching The Mill in Littleton and came across this gem. I like your spunk Jáck.

Back
Top Bottom