• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Invite for a test run on military rifle shoots (pics up)

Ray I would like to pitch in some dough towards new target stands/ backings for Sippican.

I'm pretty sure I mangled a stand with my FAL the month before last.

Ray I would like to pitch in some dough towards new target stands/ backings for Sippican.

I'm pretty sure I mangled a stand with my FAL the month before last.

Thanks for the offer John. No money is needed but if you really want to help you can do what I plan on doing at work... cutting 2' x 2' squares from cardboard we get from parts deliveries. We can use these as backers.

yeh, that mosin eats those frames..... i think it's time to retire it....
like ed commented... 10" groups at 100yds might be great for a battle rifle, and that's all it is...
but yeh.... it seems every time i shoot it at 100 a stand dies a horrible death.....

i'll just keep it in the safe for when they come to take the rest away ;)

Thanks for the offer John. No money is needed but if you really want to help you can do what I plan on doing at work... cutting 2' x 2' squares from cardboard we get from parts deliveries. We can use these as backers.

Consider it done. Although I do have to save one big piece for myself. You know, the poor man's creeper? ;)

Thought I'd bring this thread back up. My Mosin told me to. [smile]

I'd be interested in some mil shoot action this fall / winter if anyone else is in.

Also, I'm going to be welding up more new target frames and doing surgery on some of the mangled ones in the next couple of weeks.

This reminds me, I need to get into the club and re-up my membership. Work should settle down for me come Thanksgiving, I would be in.

Thought I'd bring this thread back up. My Mosin told me to. [smile]

I'd be interested in some mil shoot action this fall / winter if anyone else is in.

Also, I'm going to be welding up more new target frames and doing surgery on some of the mangled ones in the next couple of weeks.

I can give Matt Moniz a call and see if he'd be interested in starting these up again.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom