Just went green in raynham, Ma.

Just wanted to give a quick hello and say I'm glad to be aboard.
My name is Rob, I'm 38, married with 2 kids and work in IT.
I'm a life member of the NRA and a member of Goal.
I had a Class B in Canton for a while (Horrible place to try and get an LTC)
But we bought a house in Raynham in 2010 and my wife and I had no trouble getting our Class A's there.
I belong to the Taunton Pistol and Rifle club and try to get down there every chance I get, Being Married with 2 kids (1 year and 4 months(Irish twins!)) Puts a bit of a time crunch on me, but I go what I can.
I do a little prepping on the side as well as being a bit of a geek. I wear my Tessier Ashpool t-shirt with pride and own a full biker scout costume [smile]
Anyways, Just wanted to throw a quick shout out and say hello.
Look forward to chatting with you all on the boards.

- Rob

Welcome to the forum. Thanks for your support by going green.
May I suggest you get involved with COMM2A through donations and other means. We need everyone to continue the good fight over the next 4 years it will be coming strong. Thanks for supporting GOAL!

Yep, armor isn't all put together, but I did the helmet all up with fans and a voice amp and all that sort of keek stuff....lol

- - - Updated - - -

I have friended COMM2A on facebook way back when they created it and will definitely look at getting involved, thanks!

Yep, armor isn't all put together, but I did the helmet all up with fans and a voice amp and all that sort of keek stuff....lol

- - - Updated - - -

I have friended COMM2A on facebook way back when they created it and will definitely look at getting involved, thanks!

You and I are going to get along just fine.

Welcome Rob, we are probably neighbors. I shoot at the Taunton indoor range one a week and will probably be there tonight trying out a new 1911. I look mean (at least that's what I hear) but say hi is you see me, I will be the short, stubby guy wearing a black Wilson Combat shirt.

Well met Herdbull! And we probably are! I won't be down there tonight (My wife works nights and I have to watch the kids), But I'll be down there at the indoor range tomorrow afternoon sometime. (After I head up to Four Seasons to pick up my new AR) Taking 2 folks from work to try and "get them into the sport" [grin]

Jealous of your next pick up [wink]. I have to get off my butt and go green myself, I am a newish member at the Taunton range myself and get out there when I can, I sympathize with the time crunch with the wife and young ones. My little one will be 2 in a few months.

How is the Taunton Rifle and Pistol Club? I recently moved from Easton to Norton. I used to belong to Easton Gun Club but I'm thinking of checking out Taunton. Would it be setup well for IPSC style shooting?

Back
Top Bottom