Just Went "Green"

Hi Everyone im new around here my name is john and i just collect and shoot for fun. I recently payed for membership because i was at Flint armament in fall river and i had a conversation with the associate, she told me all of the benefits of doing so and i couldn't resist.Im looking forward to meeting new people, see what this community is all about. I have one question if some one could help me, i tryed posting in the WTB and trades area and it said i could not. I also could not message anyone?

Welcome to NES! Flint Armament is a great place, I bought a gun from them when they first opened and I was very happy with everything. The classifieds section is restricted to members only so maybe you tried to post before your membership cleared or maybe there's a lag time. I'm not sure. You should be able to message (PM) any member by going in their profile and clicking "Send Private Message".

Last edited:
Welcome to the Green side, and thank you for your financial contribution to keep the servers humming

You probably weren't "officially" Green when you tried to post in the classifieds. You must be "green" to do so. Try again, you're should be good to go. If not, try again tomorrow. Oh, welcome.[smile]

Welcome to the "green" NES.

Try posting again and if you still have problem, post your problem on the Tech Support area.

Welcome aboard. As you probably already know, the first order of business after going green is to donate your favorite firearm to the first green member who says the secret word. (Sandwiches)

Hey MetalChild... SANDWICHES!!! SANDWICHES!!!

(I can pick up around the boston area)

Welcome aboard. As you probably already know, the first order of business after going green is to donate your favorite firearm to the first green member who says the secret word. (Sandwiches)

Hey MetalChild... SANDWICHES!!! SANDWICHES!!!

(I can pick up around the boston area)

I was going to post that MY favorite gun was a rubber band gun and went off to google to find a pic of this:

toy_gun.jpg

And instead, found THIS:

_disintegrator_rubber_band_gun_2.jpg

http://hackedgadgets.com/2008/01/16/disintegrator-rubber-band-gun/

OMFG!

Back
Top Bottom