K-Var

I've bought some parts from them. Good prices, fast shipping. They are highly regarded amongst the AK crowd.

My only purchase from them to date was a plastic handguard and buttstock for my SAR-1 in August 2004. Seemed reasonably priced compared to other sites, and service was good. Got my order right away and was satisfied with the product.

However, things can change over time, so this is outdated info. Haven't heard or read anything negative in the meantime, though....

KK

Moderator said:
I almost tricked out the AK from there before I sold it to you. I have heard great things about the products they carry.

That's what I am going to do... Although only the but stock will come from them, I have another dealer I have used before that I will get the upper and lower hand guards from. Cool hand guards with built in rail system...

I will be sure to take some before and after pics..

Adam

I figured it out, and when I'm done, I will have added one additional U.S. made part, from it's current configuration.

Adam

Got my butt stock in the mail last night from K-VAR.

What a nice, solid feeling piece, and it looks pretty too...

Can't wait to get the other parts in. Looks like they should be delivered tomorrow. Can't wait to get this thing stripped, and back together!

Good thing I took Friday off as a random day off!

Adam

Back
Top Bottom