Kydex Holster Companies

i had been looking at tactical justice recently, wanted to get away from leather for my shield and go with kydex. i'll check out some of the other options mentioned before yanking the trigger.

Still waiting on my Alpha Concealment OWB holster. The lead time was 20-30 days and I'm at about 40 days. They also didn't return my email asking for an update. I'm gonna start hammering them with emails and calls this week.

ordered a couple stingray by clinger...said lead time was 2-4 weeks when I ordered...they changed it to 4-6 weeks still haven't received it...no responses to emails...not happy

I just called them about mine, they said there running at a full 6 week lead time

thats way to long for a kydex I'm going to cancel mine and just go with Vedder...let me know how you like the quality perhaps I'll order from them in the future when they catch up on the backlog

I'm looking for a company that has a short lead time that can make me a trigger guard "vanguard" style holster. I've found one but 8 weeks is way to long

Back
Top Bottom