• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Last night in Worcester, MA

rogersmithiii

NES Member
A friend of mine owns a business in a slightly rough neighborhood in Worcester.

This is what was recorded on the cameras outside her shop last night around midnight.

(Apparently, I can't attach video here).

Huge shooting up the street, with large police response. So far, nothing in the Worcester Telegram.

This is what was recorded on the cameras outside her shop last night around midnight.

Huge shooting up the street, with large police response. So far, nothing in the Worcester Telegram.
worcester had a great revival for awhile with the restaurant/club scene and the market in the canal district but now it is turning to shit again; massive building of apartments which you know who and what they are going to stuff in causing businesses to fail. within 5 yrs all major and secondary cities are going to turn into crime ridden crapholes. lived there all my life, got a great offer our house and moved to hudson ma: nice growing cultural downtown and they keep it clean

What area?

No not possible everyone yelled at me in the other thread that Worcester state thread worcester wasn't a shit hole

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if mass had some deal with the local news outlets to not report shootings for a while

I feel like there are way more shootings in mass than get reported

No not possible everyone yelled at me in the other thread that Worcester state thread worcester wasn't a shit hole

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if mass had some deal with the local news outlets to not report shootings for a while

I feel like there are way more shootings in mass than get reported
Had a house in Worcester for four years in the "desirable zipcode" Day after I put the offer in on that house the one next door was raided for drugs and they found pipe bombs. Super desirable.. place is a dump.

Had a house in Worcester for four years in the "desirable zipcode" Day after I put the offer in on that house the one next door was raided for drugs and they found pipe bombs. Super desirable.. place is a dump.
Heh...found their pipe bombs eh?

How many did you take with you?

I don't think that was the conversation. People, including myself, were stating that the WSU area was not a ghetto. The WSU area and the Clark University area (ghetto) are not the same.

worcester had a great revival for awhile with the restaurant/club scene and the market in the canal district but now it is turning to shit again; massive building of apartments which you know who and what they are going to stuff in causing businesses to fail. within 5 yrs all major and secondary cities are going to turn into crime ridden crapholes. lived there all my life, got a great offer our house and moved to hudson ma: nice growing cultural downtown and they keep it clean
My concern is that the leftists are moving those problems out of the city, and into the burbs. Add the drug problem infesting the rural areas, and the push for gun control, this does not bode well for us.

My concern is that the leftists are moving those problems out of the city, and into the burbs. Add the drug problem infesting the rural areas, and the push for gun control, this does not bode well for us.
worcester; they will just dump them there; notice all the huge apartment complexes and worcester is a sanctuary city

Yep. The way I see it, the leftist DimocRAT drugs/crime/illegals/election cheating cancer has already fully engulfed and destroyed the big cities. But since a cancer is never satisfied, the next target is the smaller cities and towns... and that's what we see happening in MA right before our eyes today. :mad:

It really is quite amazing to me that we are not already in a violent civil war to take back America from those so insanely intent on destroying it. 🤔

No not possible everyone yelled at me in the other thread that Worcester state thread Worcester wasn't a shit hole
The only thing that Worcester still has going for it right now is that it is not yet Springfield or Holyoke. But give the leftists time. They are trying as hard as they can to make Worcester surpass Springfield as the drugs, illegals and murder capital of Massachusetts.

The only thing that Worcester still has going for it right now is that it is not yet Springfield or Holyoke. But give the leftists time. They are trying as hard as they can to make Worcester surpass Springfield as the drugs, illegals and murder capital of Massachusetts.
That's exactly what i said lol

I said their slogan should be hey at least we aren't Springfield

Will be interesting to see what is considered a huge shooting, or if it’s just another ghetto shooting ghetto and is huge because ‘someone I know has cop cars in the video’.

I guess this must be it? One shot. Yuuuuge.

I think this is what happened.

They need to start referring to streets in Worcester as 'the xxx block of xxx Street,' as in "numerous 20-30-year-old aspiring rapper youths were involved in overnight hijinx involving Nikes and biatches in the 400 block of Grant Street..." That's when you know you have achieved ultimate ghetto status.

Somebody was running an illegal night club in the basement, selling drugs and alcohol. The victim violated the John Farnam stupid rules. Don’t hang around with stupid people, doing stupid things, in stupid places at stupid hours.

Load it to YouTube and post the link

Spent my pre teen years living on canterbury, close to grand. Place was a rough in mid 70’s but mostly just poors like us , Driving through now (kid sometimes has soccer games at the boys club) and its like a third world.
They never solved the patty gonyea case from the area. Sicko bit off her nipples before burning her

Back
Top Bottom