Life...through green tinted glasses.

Newb. Just paid to go green!

Been poking around here for a while. The wife and I received our LTC-A (no rest.) in November. She had never fired a gun until after she got her LTC. I have gone shooting with people several times over the years. She wanted hers for safety. I wanted it for safety and something a little more fundamental on the expression of rights in light of current events.

This site has been helpful and I thought I would give back.

Thanks...this is the one place where being green doesn't equal queer automobiles and messy experiences in the toilet (too much fiber and not enough sodium.)

any questions, feel free to ask...after looking it up extensively in the archives, of course...or you'll be hazed endlessly.

:D

Thanks...this is the one place where being green doesn't equal queer automobiles and messy experiences in the toilet (too much fiber and not enough sodium.)

any questions, feel free to ask...after looking it up extensively in the archives, of course...or you'll be hazed endlessly.

:D
[laugh2]
Thanks all, I will be balancing my sodium and fiber this weekend. Corned Beef AND Cabbage!

First purchase, probably a nightstand box. Closely followed by possibly a shield or other similar sized compact. Bigger than LC9, smaller than Full size M&P. I liked the M&P but the wife had issues manipulating the controls due to size. First gun (only gun for a few months) needs to be something we both can use, <~$500, and moderately concealable. I want to get her out to try and SR9c, M&P9c and anything else in that range.

Back
Top Bottom