Long process...happy to be here and to be NES Green!

Almost 8 months since starting the process of applying, taking the state courses, bugging the friends to take me to ranges, interviews, reference letters, more applications, sponsor meetings, approval meetings, club certification course and finally...I can shoot with my kid...whenever I want! [grin]

That was easy.

First 2 purchases: 10/22 for the 15 year boy with his new FID (with Hogue overstock, scope and bipod) and a new S&W m&p FS with CTC laser grips for me.

Anyone want to go the the range today?

welcome aboard and its great to see the enthusiasm...be safe and have a blast [mg]

It's quite the process here isn't it haha.

Just bought myself a 10/22TD on Saturday, and it is waaay too fun to shoot!

Welcome aboard!

I see you figured out the name change.

Actually, I punted and changed the email and then re-registered...

We just had the orientation...went great. Will be shooting at 5!

Last edited:
It's quite the process here isn't it haha.

Just bought myself a 10/22TD on Saturday, and it is waaay too fun to shoot!

I want one of those after seeing it in person. They are awesome.

To the OP - welcome and good on you jumping through all the hoops put in front of you. I am glad you have final got to your destination of your 2A right :) Good on you for getting out with you son also. Very nice.

Congrats and welcome! The 10/22 is probably the greatest .22 rifle ever made, IMO of course. I have the 10/22 TD and picked up the SR22 pistol to go with it. It fits perfectly in the upper pocket. The SR22 is perfect for first time pistol shooters and I used it to teach my wife and children safety and how to shoot. It's a great stepping stone to a larger cal.

Shoot often and have fun!

Back
Top Bottom