looking for a range in the metro west area

Hello!

I just got my FID last month and I now need a place to shoot.

I’m not too picky but this is what I am looking for in a range:
*outdoor range with at least 100 yards
*cheap! I am a college kid who works one day a week.
*less then an hour drive from Holliston (it's near Milford)

Just to explain a little bit about the cheap thing. I don’t need a really nice range. I looked on-line a little and I found a few places that offered archery, fishing, skeet, and a really nice dinning hall with a bar. I don’t really need all that. I’m just looking for an outdoor 100+ yard rifle range that is some where between free(I wish) and $150-ish for a new member(dues, fees and all other expenses included hopefully). I don’t mind if the place requires a few hours of club maintenance, that I can do, it is finding the money that is the hard part.

THANK YOU!

What about Westwood Gun Club, where we held our NES Car Shoot last week? It's in Millis (IIRC) off Rte. 109. No idea about dues, etc. but they have 100 and 50 yd ranges.
http://www.westwoodgunclub.com/

There are WGC members here on NES that might be able to fill in some details for you.

Wayland Rod & Gun Club seems to be exactly what you're looking for.

thanks for the sugestion, i just checked out there site and it is exactly what i am looking for. i just sent them an e-mail and will probably be at there next meeting to try to get a membership.

thanks again!

Maspenock is even closer than Hopkinton. It's somewhere off of South Street in Milford. I don't know details of the club, but I shoot Gallery matches there as part of my league. Looks like a nice club, worth checking out.

Back
Top Bottom