• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for a range.

Update:
I've joined Hopedale and Hopkinton. Big shout out to @IPSC_DRL and @2ballcane for taking some time to meet with me, shoot with me and sponsor me! Looking forward to meeting some new people there and getting in some rifle practice!
If you were at the initiation on Monday at Hopkinton, I was there. and welcome to the club!

Initiation is great. You walk the whole property. Lots of good info.
The property is huge. Getting a chance to walk the whole thing and check it out was awesome. Wes did a tremendous job explaining the rules and procedures. I’m really excited to be a member and start putting those pistol bays and rifle range to use.

The property is huge. Getting a chance to walk the whole thing and check it out was awesome. Wes did a tremendous job explaining the rules and procedures. I’m really excited to be a member and start putting those pistol bays and rifle range to use.
Wes and Will are great guys. And Bob is awesome with the one on one you do with him. They really know how to do the welcome and initiation and make you feel a part of the club.

the boys on the 128 belt call that "western mass"
Right, go down 90 until you hit Worcester....then you'll see New York on the horizon right? lol.

495x90 is MetroWest in my book. Not until you go 40+ mile west of there can you start saying Central....Ware/Hardwick. There's a whole lot of MA most just kind of ignore and I got lost in it many times :)

Back
Top Bottom