• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Looking for info or comments on Hi Point carbines

Reliable.
Shoots good.

Everything else is irrelevant.

If you want to win a fashion show with your thong, purse and cute rifle, don't get one.

There's fashion show guns...ie your Kimbers Wilson's what have you

Tacticool guns your fn series operator pistols that you pay extra for a padded case a patch that says you operate and a threaded barrel

You utilitarian guns your glocks xds boring plastic burners

Your pimped out guns where someone took a basic pistol that costs 4-600 dollars dropped 2k in mods into it and still can't shoot it worth a damn

Your budget guns ie your caniks Taurus etc that usually work depending on the model

Then your cheap pieces of crap and your weird space age designs where at least someone tried to do something different these are your kel tecs ruger 5.7 some Taurus models.

Then you have hipoints.... the yeah they'll work guns but they're so ugly and you don't need to make them that ugly...and the company has a decent reputation lol...if they made a normal looking gun it'd probably sell pretty well. As has been stated they work for the most part.... decently accurate... good customer service and the columbine thing wasn't like they were standing outside the school in a shot show booth. So yeah they'd do okay if they made a normal looking piece

Got mine in a group buy here 8-10 years ago.
There was a guy here at the time that modded his out with a cool bunch of furniture, made it look all sexy-like.
Some day I'll do that to mine.

Cheap and goes bang when you shoot it. Although at the current rate of price creep it's coming pretty close to sub2k prices you might as well get a carbine that folds in half.

Back
Top Bottom