lost magazine while working

Only if you're Irish and already drunk. ;)

...and to bring myself back on topic... ugh, can you imagine this situation if the anti's were ever able to pass any kind of ammunition serialization bill?

about a 6pack deep right now so the sarcasm and bitterness are just startin to come out, and yes im Irish.

Anyways Ammo serialization is a goddam joke plain and simple

I was trying to explain this to a former coworker (an accountant). His response: but wouldn't serialization help you keep track of all your ammo?

Tell him that you shoot 10,000 rounds of ammunition a year. Would he care to do inventory control for you?

Don't say that, You never saw that site that you can track the location of where your money has been?

I have but it doesn't help keep track of the money you currently have in your wallet does it? It also only works if someone else puts it in so its not accurate at all.

I think the point i was trying to make is who actually looks at the serial numbers on their bills or records them lol

Last edited:
serious.jpg

Some of you guys have been in MA way too long....

The only "problem" here is the fact that the guy lost some money. He might want to invest in better mag carriers.

-Mike

Someone should give the OPs "Friend" the
dumb_ass.gif
award

Hi guys,

My friend is a security guy who drives around in the armored trucks picking up money from banks/stores. He just called me this morning and said while he was working yesterday, one of his magazines fell off his belt clip. The mag is loaded with .45 JHP. He looked in the truck and his car hoping it fell off while driving but he can't find it. Does he have to report the magazine lost to the police?

According to MGLs, he does not technically need to report it.

If I were him, I would be more concerned about company policy and what kind of hot water he could be in if either, a.) he is supposed to report lost work-related equipment and failed to, or, b.) he reports the loss unneccessarily and is penalized by his employer. If he hasn't checked his employee manual yet, it might be wise to do so.

I wanna know where this guy works so I can follow him around and win free mags.

"hey BFF i talked 2 guys on teh NES forum and they say you shuld get an HK 40 w/ a bunch of preban hicaps mags instead of ur Glock 45. they also want to know wat ur route is for work and where you ususally stop 4 lunch and bathroom breaks. oh and they said to stick with that uncle mikes mag holder ur using. g2g!!!"

Here is what is going to happen:

A sheep is going to find the mag, pick it up and most likely freak out. He/she will then take it to the Police and since he/she is not properly licensed, he/she will get arrested for possession of ammunition. He/she will then spend massive amounts of money trying to defend his/her innocence and end up pleading out to possession of ammunition in order to avoid jail time; thus making sure that the person who had lost the magazine in the first place is free an clear of any blame.

i've lost mags at the range and while working...

i went to the supply sergeant and got more mags. [smile]

*note* use a GOOD mag holder, and check yo-self periodically during the day before you loose a mag... i'd be more pissed about having to buy another mag more than anything...

i'm constantly patting myself down..

Keys.Newports.Gun.Mags.ID holder.phones... -good to go, slaying bodies... thats after every entrance / exit from anything.. even the shitter

Keys.Newports.Gun.Mags.ID holder.phones... -good to go, slaying bodies... thats after every entrance / exit from anything.. even the shitter

Same. Every time I exit the washroom I run a few stoppage drills, tap/rack good to go, maybe practice a combat reload just to keep on my toes. Gets real interesting at the Barnes&Nobel sometimes.

Same. Every time I exit the washroom I run a few stoppage drills, tap/rack good to go, maybe practice a combat reload just to keep on my toes. Gets real interesting at the Barnes&Nobel sometimes.

oh Canada! oh Canada! [rofl]

I probably wouldn't have posted it on here to create a "paper trail" if mass hysteria does ensue, but that's just me.

Every school within a 10 mile radius will go into lockdown when someone calls it in.

Yup, I agree!

Sadly, I know a few chiefs who would most likely revoke the person's LTC as "unsuitable" if they reported this sort of loss.

This is why I put an address label with my info on it and a stamp, someone finds it all they need to do is drop it in a mailbox and itll get back to me.

i've lost mags at the range and while working...

i went to the supply sergeant and got more mags. [smile]

*note* use a GOOD mag holder, and check yo-self periodically during the day before you loose a mag... i'd be more pissed about having to buy another mag more than anything...

I hope that ID holder has your concealed carry permit holders shield in it!

Back
Top Bottom