LTC class A in Lowell

Live in Lowell now and have a restricted Class A "target and hunting". I'm thinking about trying to get an upgrade to ALP. What are my odds without a lawyer? With a lawyer? Thanks for any help. Can PM me if you prefer.[thinking]

From what I have heard, you have little to no chance of an upgrade in Lowell, but it's always worth a shot. Best bet would be to make an appointment with the licensing officer, and sit down and talk with him about it.

Lowell Renewal

I renewed in Lowell in July. At the interview I asked the detective in charge (Nadja Peace) what my chances were of going from the existing "hunting and target" to all lawful purposes. She just grinned, and said "None! They don't want everybody running around the city with guns."
So, unless I decide to re-mortgage (again), I'm shafted with hunting & target. And I'll try not to lose any of my guns.

Just join an Asian or Hispanic gang up there. You'll be able to carry any gun you want, and best yet, if you get caught, you'll just get a slap on the wrist while the guy with the license gets reamed for getting caught in a routine traffic stop for forgetting to put a lock on his gun case!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just join an Asian or Hispanic gang up there. You'll be able to carry any gun you want, and best yet, if you get caught, you'll just get a slap on the wrist while the guy with the license gets reamed for getting caught in a routine traffic stop for forgetting to put a lock on his gun case!

aint that the truth......

What is to prevent you from walking around the city with a rifle as long as you are hunting Asian or Hispanic gang members? Wouldn't that be legal?

Illegal to have an UNCASED long gun ANYWHERE on public property, unless you are a member of a Veterans group in a parade.

I renewed in Lowell in July. At the interview I asked the detective in charge (Nadja Peace) what my chances were of going from the existing "hunting and target" to all lawful purposes. She just grinned, and said "None! They don't want everybody running around the city with guns."
So, unless I decide to re-mortgage (again), I'm shafted with hunting & target. And I'll try not to lose any of my guns.

Stupid D*****bag. So someone from a nearby town can come into Lowell carrying concealed and she can't do sh*t about it., But she can bust your aggies, and you're part of the community that pays her salary.

Thank her for her efforts to keep Lowell a nice clean safe haven from crime, but that she is failing miserably. Maybe she should try another approach like getting off her a** and arresting some criminals.

I think it's safe to argue that those violent criminal gangs are becoming a nuisance to the population of our cities, and any potential gang territory should be classified as a hunting ground. We'll set a limit on the number that can be killed so that we don't entirely wipe out their population, but let's not set the limit too high.

Homie Hunting Permits will only be valid for the summer months, after dark, and we'll only offer 15,000 per season for sale, but they'll be valid throughout the state.

10% discount for NES members, and each HHP comes with a blaze orange flat brimmed hat, so you'll blend in with your prey, but other hunters won't accidentally shoot you.

Back
Top Bottom