• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS M&P Shield 9mm Holsters

jlmorse99

NES Member
Description :
Selection of different S&W M&P Shield Gen 1 holsters (I think that Shield 2.0 and Shield Plus will also fit but you would want to verify this)
(From Photos)
Top Left: Sneaky Pete OWB magnetic flap belt clip holster in grey nylon.
Sized for right handed with flush base 7 rd mag and fits with or without TRL-6 or Laser Max weapon light/laser.
Barely used, like new condition

Top Right: Unavailable

Bottom Left: FoxX hybrid holster in natural leather with kydex wrap around.
Right hand draw, upgraded with stitched "comfort pad" and kydex J-hooks for more discrete belt attachment.
Barely worn; like new condition

Bottom Right: JM Custom Kydex Appendix In Waist Band (AIWB) - Tuckable model with velcro belt sticker and neoprene sponge wedge pad option.
Right hand side appendix carry deep concealment holster meant to hide everything behind belt and tucked in shirt fabric
Holster works great but also barely worn and in like new condition

You know how it is with holsters, you try options and move on to something else. Personally I learned quickly that I want appendix carry and the TLR-6 weapon light so that's why the bottom two are so unused as they don't work with the light. My loss is your gain so PM me if you're interested in any or all of the items listed.

Selling Terms : FTF / Cash ; Meet at Woburn Sportsman Association or a location a reasonable drive from there. Also willing to discuss transaction by mail if distance is an issue.

Prices:
Sneaky Pete: $60
FoxX: $50
JM Custom Kydex: $80

Contact Information: PM and I'll contact with phone number

Pictures: Attached

Attachments

• 2023-01-28 23.29.51.jpg
    2023-01-28 23.29.51.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 75
  • 2023-01-28 23.30.13.jpg
    2023-01-28 23.30.13.jpg