• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Maine focused forum

It seems that Northeast Shooter focuses mostly on Massachusetts. Do you know any online forums that are more ‘Maine’ focused for discussions such as sale, reviews of gun shops, gun clubs, etc?

Just stay out of the GOME Facebook page. The level of uneducated cringe on there is frightening, especially when people start posting about "How to carry in MA with RKBA as their permit."

Signed, a GOME life member

Nah, covid liberalized everywhere. They'd probably invite you in to bang their daughters or something.
I dunno man. The last guv'na wasn't too happy about us urban city slickers comin thru from NYC and Bridgeport/New Haven, rolling up to the Whitest State, bringing our drugs in and impregnating Maine's White girls before we bounce lol. Curious if the sentiment was still like that.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dta6PiTEloA

I dunno man. The last guv'na wasn't too happy about us urban city slickers comin thru from NYC and Bridgeport/New Haven, rolling up to the Whitest State, bringing our drugs in and impregnating Maine's White girls before we bounce lol. Curious if the sentiment was still like that.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dta6PiTEloA

It's the least diverse state in the country. Depending on where you go, yes, the peckerwoods will be giving you some looks. The urban areas give far less of a f*** about flatlanders moving in, as long as you vote libby. Maybe you can be a token POC for some white fragility support group.

It's the least diverse state in the country. Depending on where you go, yes, the peckerwoods will be giving you some looks. The urban areas give far less of a f*** about flatlanders moving in, as long as you vote libby. Maybe you can be a token POC for some white fragility support group.
The Best Buy cosplayers are setting up shop it seems.

Just stay out of the GOME Facebook page. The level of uneducated cringe on there is frightening, especially when people start posting about "How to carry in MA with RKBA as their permit."

Signed, a GOME life member
No joke. It's really comical at times (mostly). I occasionally post up some stuff about competitive shooting; trying to grow some interest. Usually the mouth breathers will critique the photo, saying there's no way the shooter will be able to hit anything.
Mind you, the photo is of an Olympic shooter.

No joke. It's really comical at times (mostly). I occasionally post up some stuff about competitive shooting; trying to grow some interest. Usually the mouth breathers will critique the photo, saying there's no way the shooter will be able to hit anything.
Mind you, the photo is of an Olympic shooter.
NES gets its fair share of stupid as well.

The Best Buy cosplayers are setting up shop it seems.
Those are Feds

I am thinking of relocating from Maine to NH for “political “ reasons. The coast of Maine has changed a lot in the past few years. Almost like Boston and NYC have moved here. Perhaps it has always been that way? I am new to the area, only been here 23 years.

I am thinking of relocating from Maine to NH for “political “ reasons. The coast of Maine has changed a lot in the past few years. Almost like Boston and NYC have moved here. Perhaps it has always been that way? I am new to the area, only been here 23 years.
I moved to a coastal maine town 7 years ago. I suspect this town has always been “special” but just about everyone I’ve met is a mass transplant, I’m the only mass escapee. I’ve seen a huge change in the state since wuflu. It was awesome to gtfo of mass but not sure I’d move here if I was doing it today.

Southern Maine Coast has always been a bastion of liberals since I've been alive.

It only continues to get worse but has always been......but I would say it gets worse exponentially....we used to go, now don't anymore.....the libs can have it.

Overpriced, overcrowded, underwhelming for what you get down in southern beaches like Hilton Head. We take the flight now, and overall its still cheaper than going to Maine during peak bananna hammock/ Canadian summer vacation time.

Reality is they try and make all their money in two months and soak liberal idiots who flock up or down there.

Plus we can go alot earlier in the year.....and still enjoy great weather in May thru the end of October. We can pick cheap flights to SAV and go anytime nearly 8 months out of the year. Two hour flight to SAV grab a beachfront airbnb condo with a bar on the beach for 200 no lines no waiting.

Or risk 2-3 hour 495 traffic and beach traffic bullshit up in Maine with a nice 30 dollar a day parking fee, or 300 dollar hotel bill staying off of some shithole looking at RT 1.

Plus in Maine.....like last July/August you may be fogged in with drizzle or rain in the 60's for a whole week....fxck last year...probably most of the summer was ass. Yeah....like I want to book a place for thousands doing that!

Last edited:
You need to round up some good ol boys from Up Maine and terrorize the ma**h***s back to the flatlands where they belong.
Yeah...but ask Maine tradesmen who they make their money off of......and they won't be so likely to do so.

I say this not to be a dick but we are good friends with an electrician up west of Portland and he tells me every time I come up.....thank god for you Ma**h***s or I wouldn't have my boat/sleds or a nice house right now.

These Maine locals pay shit.....if anything for work. Only now that land has gotten more expensive have people started opening up their wallets. But that's because of Ma**h***s and others coming up here and buying up shit up escalating their property values and they take out equity loans and buy depreciating assets like boats and sleds. Keeps the economy going until it doesn't

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom