maine probation- Hunt? archery? HUNT?????

Hey people i just got charged with disorderly conduct and have to go to court at the end of march. Im 16 and im very afarid that i wont be able to hunt. It was a jevinile summons. Can any one spread any light?? all in all i am a good student and have never got in any other the troble Ever!

thanks

i can find anything about the laws in maine anyone know anything?

This hunting season is not your worry (not answering your orig question, just saying the orig question is irrelevant), your longer term future is. Get a good lawyer and when they tell you it won't show up on your record, don't believe them. You will likely want a firearm when you get older. Make sure the lawyer knows this. Get him to try and minimize anything you plead to, down to a simple ticket, and nothing with drugs, violence or even alcohol if possible.

well my lawyer said when i turn 18 my file is sealed so i think im alite there, i have one of the best lawyers in the state, its really hurting my parents pocket

well my lawyer said when i turn 18 my file is sealed so i think im alite there, i have one of the best lawyers in the state, its really hurting my parents pocket

That's what 100s of thousands of people were told in MA too! Then the rules changed ex-post facto and they were/are screwed for life.

I'd believe this one just like "the check is in the Mail"! NOT!

As stated above, fight it and reduce it to nothing or you will likely find out that you are screwed some years down the road.

Good luck.

Though it is true that you want as little as possible on your record, you are ok for hunting.
The crimes that prevent one from doing so or applying to the ATF for a firearm with an FFL dealer are; any crimes found guilty that hold a year jailing sentence or more, any felony, and domestic abuse conviction, or awaiting trial.

It should be known that the military has access and considers crimes, mental hospitalization, and health,...irregardless of a filing due to turning 18.

However , given a probation sentence one must be aware to strictly adhere to all laws, without question, as you no longer reserve the right to... innocent until proven guilty and beyond a reasonable doubt, if the DA or probation officer sees fit.

Good luck , but don't sweat it, many have broke the path before you, just learn what you truly appreciate and adhere to those conditions.

Back
Top Bottom