Making a gun shop trip tomorrow, any suggestions for good places?

Tomorrow i'll be making a loop around to a few gun shops, heres the plan so far, in no particular order.

Leave south coast (Fall River)

GFA Arms
Collectable Arms and Ammo
Rileys
Blue Northern

Any other good places to throw on this list?

If you are going to Riley's, you owe it to yourself to stop at Shooter's Outpost.

Thats exactly why I made this post, would of never known about Shooters Outpost if you didnt mention it. I've been to Rileys so many times and had no idea Shooters Outpost was so close!

If you're going to be in Natick for GFA, you should go one block over and see B&K too.

Thats exactly why I made this post, would of never known about Shooters Outpost if you didnt mention it. I've been to Rileys so many times and had no idea Shooters Outpost was so close!

Coming from the south how can you miss it? It's like driving by Kittery Trading Post and not noticing it lol!

Speaking of close, I like to stop in at Wicked Weaponry when I'm in Hooksett. It's a small shop (no ammo), good selection of accessories and usually a few EBRs on the wall. I've bought more stuff there than I have at Shooters Outpost.

As long as you're on Hooksett road, it's worth stopping off at White Birch Brewery and R&R Public Wholesale.

I went to Pullmans yesterday. Normally I would recommend them but their stock right now is VERY low. They did have a Utas 12ga shotgun though. Pretty crazy gun

Last edited:
Love my boys @ GFA but if you are looking there is always 4 seasons and Collectors Gallery they are 4 miles from each other but the former can't compare to the latter. Good luck

I posted this the other day. Let's get some more mileage out of it...

I'll give you the 93 gun run lowdown...

Gun & Sport North Exit-1 About a mile on rt28. Bought my wife a Sig for Xmas there after things went full retard. Only place that had it. Highest prices. Store for sale so things are weird there. Best to avoid it.

2nd Amendment Arms Exit-3 Maybe 2 miles on rt28. Small store. Pretty good prices but small selection. Some ammo most with fair pricing. Real nice folks there though.

Great Northern Sports Up the road a bit on rt28n. Total waste of time. Not one time have I driven by this place and seen a car there. Highest ammo prices anywhere. Like Gunbroker high. He must be the one listing it.

Al's Rod & Gun Exit-4 Right as you enter Derry. Store is part of his house. Tiny place with a ton of stuff. Pricing has been following the retard curve lately. Used guns priced above retail. Good reloading selection. Just ask.

Shooters Outpost Exit-9n Up about a mile. Lots of elbow room. Entire cases filled with one gun model. Good selection and prices though. Reloading has seen better days but I never leave that place without some ammo.

Wicked weaponry Rt28s off of rt3 between Shooters and Rileys a few miles down at least. 1st time there the other day. Nice small shop. A few neat guns not seen anywhere else. Good Magpul selection.

Riley's Guns Up the road from shooters a few miles. Used to have a ton of guns. Everybody shops there. So it's been hit hard. Pricing is average to great. I've walked out of there with some serious deals. Best reloading around.

Lewis Arms Exit-12 head south about a mile just inside Bow. Haven't been there in two months but he had a real nice selection of handguns. Many used. Fair pricing on a lot of stuff. Worth a peek in my book.

Marshall Firearms Exit-17 a couple miles on rt3. Not really worth the stop. Real nice guy but pricing can be insane. Used to score used ammo there but stop in anymore. Gun store feels like a hunting lodge.

That should keep ya busy. Have fun!!!

Speaking of close, I like to stop in at Wicked Weaponry when I'm in Hooksett. /QUOTE]

I gotta say, I liked the little shop -- I drove by it randomly and pulled in (turns out is next to a shop I was looking for too, as a bonus!) and checked it out. Decent accessories and firearms. Prices are ok, guy working was friendly. I'll shop there again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Made the trip yesterday, ended up going to Shooters Outpost, Rileys, Wicked Weaponry, Collectable Arms & Ammo, GFA ArmsTec and Zero Hour.

Lucked out at Shooters Outpost and was able to get 1000 CCI small pistol primers as the guy was loading the shelf. Stuff is like gold!

Picked up a FNH post war K98 at GFA Armstec. Pics here in this thread. http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...3-bought-fnh-k98-yesturday-have-question.html

Back
Top Bottom