• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man breaks into Colorado Supreme Court overnight and opens fire, police say

Too bad those four justices didn't get a dose of FAFO. Not that I'd commit violence, but I sure as hell wouldn't lose any sleep over the loss of rogue judges getting some street justice for an illegal ruling. Guess they didn't get the memo that Trump was acquitted in his insurrection impeachment kangaroo court trial?

The analysis obtained by CNN found no specific threats to the judges. But it warned that “there remains a risk of lone actor or small group violence or other illegal activities in response to the ruling.”

No shit, CNN.

"The individual encountered an unarmed security guard, held the guard at gunpoint and took the guard’s keys before going to other parts of the building, including the seventh floor, where he fired more shots, the release said."

At least that "security guard" was on duty to provide the perp keys to the rest of the building. He would've done a better job at home in bed

No name or picture.
Wrong demographic to play it as a rabid Trump supporter would be my guess.
If it was you would know his first grade teacher's name by now.

I want to do that so very very much.

Literally just break into a building drunk one night and start shooting shit seems like an absolute hell of a time.

Obviously with no one there...

But like popping the stupid figurine peoples figurines would be so satisfying

Gunman broke into Colo. Supreme Court building, fired shots, police say - No one was injured and officials said the overnight incident is not believed to be related to recent threats against the state’s justices

” "Authorities said the incident does not appear to be related to recent threats facing Colorado’s justices after Donald Trump was barred from appearing on the state’s 2024 presidential primary ballot."

And they say MAGA-Republicans are the conspiracy theorists in the US… Top comments on WaPo:

“And I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.”

“Excuse me if I'm a little skeptical.”

“Yeah, doesn't compute.”

“Um... sure. OK.”

“On what planet do these people live?”
[/i]

The judges overstepped. They need to be impeached.

I'm no longer a Trump supporter, cuz drama, temper tantrums, changing his mind all the time, not shutting TFU when he should have been getting more stuff done, BUT he hasn't been found guilty of anything in a criminal court, has he? How can they he incited the riot (NOT insurrection, what BS!), when he hasn't been adjudicated culpable. The Stalinists are out to destroy this country. They are traitors.

You have to be a Trump supporter! YOU HAVE TO!!!!!!! He serves the BEST Kool-aid. [rofl]

(And I concur. But I think they are not "out to get us," they are just trying to stop him by any means, which is what they do. But the more they try, the worse it gets for them.)

Back
Top Bottom