• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man charged with possession of Glock magazines

It's not explicit that they were empty, but notice that they say only that he had the magazines and nothing about having ammunition in them. Beware the deadly little plastic box with a spring in it !

It's not explicit that they were empty, but notice that they say only that he had the magazines and nothing about having ammunition in them. Beware the deadly little plastic box with a spring in it !
LCAFD w/o license

Not awb

Is that a glock magazine in your pocket or are you just happy to see me? They cancelled school and had everyone shelter in place until this threat was neutralized..

It's gonna be funny when they have to release him in a year or two on that bullspit charge.

I wonder if anyone in mASS has thought about that - how many criminals will end up being kicked b/c the police relied on shitty laws instead of real police work to prosecute people. Because the Supreme's WILL lay down some ugly-ass "you be stupid?" type ruling next on guns. It's going to end up being embarrassingly ugly for states like MA and CA and NYNJMD,etc

LCAFD w/o license

Not awb
I didn't think it was an AWB issue. However, what's with "LCFD without a license"? I was under the impression that magazines were either legal or not on their own standing (based on capacity or age), without any licensure component. Where does a license enter into it?

EDIT: Nevermind. C269S10(m). Assuming, of course, that they really were 10+ capacity magazines.

FFS, the laws in this state concerning firearms are so spread out across the books that's it's a nightmare to try to keep up on them. Why can't the pols put together a bill to modernize the laws around here?

Last edited:
It's gonna be funny when they have to release him in a year or two on that bullspit charge.

I wonder if anyone in mASS has thought about that - how many criminals will end up being kicked b/c the police relied on shitty laws instead of real police work to prosecute people. Because the Supreme's WILL lay down some ugly-ass "you be stupid?" type ruling next on guns. It's going to end up being embarrassingly ugly for states like MA and CA and NYNJMD,etc
I love your optimism, no matter how detached from reality. Don’t ever change.

He’s still being charged with five felony counts of B&E into a vehicle, so there’s plenty of other charges to be had with this case.

But being Massachusetts, I’m sure the ADA is way more excited about the pieces of plastic this guy has on him than the B&E charges.

I didn't think it was an AWB issue. However, what's with "LCFD without a license"? I was under the impression that magazines were either legal or not on their own standing (based on capacity or age), without any licensure component. Where does a license enter into it?

EDIT: Nevermind. C269S10(m). Assuming, of course, that they really were 10+ capacity magazines.

FFS, the laws in this state concerning firearms are so spread out across the books that's it's a nightmare to try to keep up on them. Why can't the pols put together a bill to modernize the laws around here?
Oh they're trying... but you already know how that will end up, right?

Is that a glock magazine in your pocket or are you just happy to see me? They cancelled school and had everyone shelter in place until this threat was neutralized..
It's two Glock magazines. 😘

You need an ltc to legally posess a mag that holds more than 10 rds. If anything it probably is one of the simplest laws to understand in Mass even if it is still fundamentally stupid.

Leading into the reason why Mass needs to serialize magazines this will be the reason
Not really

I'm not sure how that makes a difference here or not even if we all think the law is stupid there's nothing that would make serializing a magazine change the outcome here or not

Not really

I'm not sure how that makes a difference here or not even if we all think the law is stupid there's nothing that would make serializing a magazine change the outcome here or not

The guy turned to crime because he was not required to put serial numbers on his magazines and register them.

That dude is only 22.....yikes.

So, did he have the Glock mags *before* or *after* he broke into the cars....more charges coming for someone who left super dangerous plastic tubes in their car ?

Knowing Massachusetts the detectives are trying to make him flip… so for some Pizza from the Greek pizza house (I miss that)…. Do ya remembah what kah you found those magazieens in! We wanna see if the owna has an LTC.

Back
Top Bottom