• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man charged with possession of Glock magazines

FFS, the laws in this state concerning firearms are so spread out across the books that's it's a nightmare to try to keep up on them. Why can't the pols put together a bill to modernize the laws around here?

here:

here:

and half way down, here:

Not really
I'm not sure how that makes a difference here or not even if we all think the law is stupid there's nothing that would make serializing a magazine change the outcome here or not
You really think that matters to them? [laugh]

FFS, the laws in this state concerning firearms are so spread out across the books that's it's a nightmare to try to keep up on them. Why can't the pols put together a bill to modernize the laws around here?
here:

here:

and half way down, here:
I thought that since I was outright plagiarizing the name of 4420 it made the sarcasm obvious without needing the tag. ;)

Last edited:

It's not explicit that they were empty, but notice that they say only that he had the magazines and nothing about having ammunition in them. Beware the deadly little plastic box with a spring in it !

Meh. The dude was breaking into cars. He just happened to have the mags with him so he was charged with that.

Back
Top Bottom