• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man In Full Tactical Gear Plans, Carries Out Raid Of Animal Shelter To Get His Cat Back

You know Greg, ever since your new avatar, I've noticed a ......change.

It's a tough time for me..

I mean I love dogs, some of them more than most humans... But go to prison over a dog, I'm all set with that.

Pretty sure I wouldn't do too good in prison.. I mean do they even do keto meals in there?

I’d definitely do this for my dog.

You mean go to prison for a while?

F that!

BFkLMHS.png

🐯

Did the animal shelter have security like a prison? Should have just pulled a fire alarm and maybe start a small fire. Then he can show up as a good samaritan to help get people and animals out and run off with his cat in the chaos.

It's a tough time for me..

I mean I love dogs, some of them more than most humans... But go to prison over a dog, I'm all set with that.

Pretty sure I wouldn't do too good in prison.. I mean do they even do keto meals in there?
I hear if you have a skill, you can do well.

Did the animal shelter have security like a prison? Should have just pulled a fire alarm and maybe start a small fire. Then he can show up as a good samaritan to help get people and animals out and run off with his cat in the chaos.
A diversion? Good thinking...

FrayedLittleCooter-size_restricted.gif
BronzeIncomparableArthropods-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom