• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Man Killed by SWAT team after car thief tells cops he found meth in car he stole

Peeps your brothers and sisters on the Left are already on the streets and you sit back and support the establishment because they don't fit your brand of ideology. They get it, they know Amerika is turning into a police state. You want "go-time" well the potential is here, greater than it has been since the 60's but since it's not your flavor or color you are going to sit it out. Remember the enemy of your enemy is your friend. Maybe it's time you Gadsden Flag Boyz hit the streets with your ARs and give 'em some backup. After the Revolution you can deal with them just like the Bolshies did on Russia.

No takers? Right...I thought so, much easier to complain on the Internet about police brutality.

I hate you (if your a lefty).

Last edited:
Here is my next questions, how do we side with let's say the protesters that are in the streets? I understand kinda there message but in some ways I don't agree with them. I 100% do not agree with there version of getting the message out like shutting down highways and rioting, that to me only let's the police state dig there heals in more.

Then on the other side of the coin I respect the rule of law and know the police are only following orders of the ruling class above them above us all the Government.
I guess what I'm asking is how do we unite with the other side, find common ground to fight this police state problem?

Are you hearing me NSA? Ive been awake for years to you but. Your like the matrix we will take you down someday.

Jason.

It's a complicated story. From some of the articles, it sounds like the cops decided on their own to make this a "no knock" search?
13wmaz said:
In the warrant application, Laurens investigator Chris Brewer wrote that he knew Hooks and his home address from a previous investigation. Brewer said a suspect claimed he had been supplying "multiple ounces" of methamphetamine to Hooks, who re-sold it.

Shook says that investigation was done in 2009. Neither Shook or the Sheriff's department stated the outcome of that investigation

Here is my next questions, how do we side with let's say the protesters that are in the streets? I understand kinda there message but in some ways I don't agree with them. I 100% do not agree with there version of getting the message out like shutting down highways and rioting, that to me only let's the police state dig there heals in more.

Then on the other side of the coin I respect the rule of law and know the police are only following orders of the ruling class above them above us all the Government.
I guess what I'm asking is how do we unite with the other side, find common ground to fight this police state problem?

Are you hearing me NSA? Ive been awake for years to you but. Your like the matrix we will take you down someday.

Jason.

Sure their message is flawed and their tactics are not quite there, but that is when you get involved and help re-direct. I've been saying from the get go, why aren't they going after the police stations? That is the core of what is pissing these people off, go surround the PD!

Sure their message is flawed and their tactics are not quite there, but that is when you get involved and help re-direct. I've been saying from the get go, why aren't they going after the police stations? That is the core of what is pissing these people off, go surround the PD!

No new kicks or flat screens at the police station; plus the po-po's will shoot back:
looting-1a.jpg

UPDATE - it appears he was shot while face down on the ground.

http://reason.com/blog/2014/12/11/georgia-man-killed-in-drug-raid-was-face

So what will it be fellas? Do we die face down on the ground or while trying to take some of the bastards with us? Simple question and it appears to be and accurate take - in a no-knock raid (correct/wrong house/BS warrant - it doesn't matter), you are probably going to die; the only question is like a sheep or a man?

One in the back of the head and one in the back.
Kill shots.
Plan and simple.
Jose Guerena ring a bell?

Yes it does - and that is just another in a long line.

The older man who died from an officer who 'tripped' and shot him in the back in Framingham - at least they disbanded that SWAT team almost 2 years later.

The BART officer that shot Oscar Grant in the back while being restrained on the ground by two officers - the officer got Involuntary Manslaughter - sentenced to 2yrs - time served.

Just a matter of time before the wrong door gets knocked down - like this

http://theconservativetreehouse.com...e-murder-charge-grand-jury-refuses-to-indict/

No new kicks or flat screens at the police station; plus the po-po's will shoot back:

Can we stop generalizing that all these protests are about stealing sneakers and TVs? There has been none of that in a majority of the protests nationwide. What happened in ferguson was perpetrated by outsiders using this as an opportunity. Those of them that actually cared about the verdict and the root cause were generally peaceful and not looting, especially in the protests since then.

Peeps your brothers and sisters on the Left are already on the streets and you sit back and support the establishment because they don't fit your brand of ideology. They get it, they know Amerika is turning into a police state. You want "go-time" well the potential is here, greater than it has been since the 60's but since it's not your flavor or color you are going to sit it out. Remember the enemy of your enemy is your friend. Maybe it's time you Gadsden Flag Boyz hit the streets with your ARs and give 'em some backup. After the Revolution you can deal with them just like the Bolshies did on Russia.

No takers? Right...I thought so, much easier to complain on the Internet about police brutality.
I'm not sure the enemy of your enemy is always your friend, particularly if they are protesting the wrong events, and more importantly, desire an end state that is significantly contrary to yours.

It is hard to make common cause with those who protest events that should not be, like Ferguson, and do not protest events that should be, like this one.

Ask said protestors whether they support increased gun ownership restrictions. I would bet the vast majority do, despite the utter illogicality of said position (disarm police, disarm law-abiding citizens, who's left with guns).

I'm not even going to get into the method of protest (rioting v.s. protesting).

All that said, in a civilized world the GA AG should be preparing murder indictments against said police and judge, and barring that the US AG should be stepping in. And there should be marches in the street against this atrocity.

The problem I have with the protesters is that they are lumping two completely different cases together.

You have one that attacked a police officer and tried to take his gun after committing a strong arm robbery.

You have another where they choked the stay-puff marshmallow man to death in what to that point was a non violent encounter.

I'll have no part in sticking up for a thug that got what he was going to get ,if not that day, another.

The problem I have with the protesters is that they are lumping two completely different cases together. You have one that attacked a police officer and tried to take his gun after committing a strong arm robbery. You have another where they choked the stay-puff marshmallow man to death in what to that point was a non violent encounter. I'll have no part in sticking up for a thug that got what he was going to get ,if not that day, another.
Problem is if you are waiting for some romanticized version of a "revolution" where the lines are crisp and clear and the motive is 100% in line with your ideology, you'll be waiting for....well forever.

Problem is if you are waiting for some romanticized version of a "revolution" where the lines are crisp and clear and the motive is 100% in line with your ideology, you'll be waiting for....well forever.

+1 You get what revolution is all about. Dadstoys sadly does not. True revolution is based on a large front and brings together many factions. There was no real consensus during the American Revolutin (which arguably wasn't even a revolution in one sense) which is why many if not most historians today reckon that only about 1/3 of the population in the colonies supported it at any given time.

There won't be anything romantic about it if things get to that point.
And the dopes blocking up rush hour traffic won't be anywhere to be found at that point.

+1 You get what revolution is all about. Dadstoys sadly does not. True revolution is based on a large front and brings together many factions. There was no real consensus during the American Revolutin (which arguably wasn't even a revolution in one sense) which is why many if not most historians today reckon that only about 1/3 of the population in the colonies supported it at any given time.

You might be surprised what I get.
If your thinking that the bored collage punks waving signs and blocking traffic will be standing at your side when it gets real, good luck with that.

You might be surprised what I get. If your thinking that the bored collage punks waving signs and blocking traffic will be standing at your side when it gets real, good luck with that.

I sure as hell don't figure you to be there that's for sure. I figure you to be mainly sizzle and no steak. You don't get revolution at all. Don't mean to make this sound like an ad hom but you are probably more Establishment than you think. You obviously weren't around during the Weather Underground days, or the Angela Davis days, there were real revolutionaries. Remember Walter Schroeder the BPD Cop who was killed when some radicals botched a bank robbery? Ya see I was around then and I remember. I wasn't as radicalized then, this time out could be a different show. Just make sure you know what you are talking about and I'm not sure you do.

I sure as hell don't figure you to be there that's for sure. I figure you to be mainly sizzle and no steak. You don't get revolution at all. Don't mean to make this sound like an ad hom but you are probably more Establishment than you think. You obviously weren't around during the Weather Underground days, or the Angela Davis days, there were real revolutionaries. Remember Walter Schroeder the BPD Cop who was killed when some radicals botched a bank robbery? Ya see I was around then and I remember. I wasn't as radicalized then, this time out could be a different show. Just make sure you know what you are talking about and I'm not sure you do.

Your free to make whatever assumptions you like about what i've done or would.
And yes I was around for all that and knew one of them personally.
If your thinking they did what they did based on some honorable idiology ,it tells me you didn't.

Your free to make whatever assumptions you like about what i've done or would. And yes I was around for all that and knew one of them personally. If your thinking they did what they did based on some honorable idiology ,it tells me you didn't.
If you read my post critically I said I wasn't that radicalized back in the day. Revolutions are more about power than ideology. Hell, in one part it was a generational temper tantrum, but and this is a big one, the Movement did bring about the end of the Viet Nam War, and the Civil Rights Movement. I don't think there is much dispute about that.

I think you are seeking too much ideological purity. Trouble is the white middle class male is going to become extinct as a mover and shaker. The power elite will continue to rule and morph into what it needs to be to stay in power. This is no wild eye conspiratorial fantasy, it is the nature of how humanity operates. In the end we either cut out deals with the devil, or form our new Republic in Idaho or someplace. It's never going to be the way it was.

Last edited:
If you read my post critically I said I wasn't that radicalized back in the day. Revolutions are more about power than ideology. Hell, in one part it was a generational temper tantrum, but and this is a big one, the Movement did bring about the end of the Viet Nam War, and the Civil Rights Movement. I don't think there is much dispute about that.

I think you are seeking too much ideological purity. Trouble is the white middle class male is going to become extinct as a mover and shaker. The power elite will continue to rule and morph into what it needs to be to stay in power. This is no wild eye conspiratorial fantasy, it is the nature of how humanity operates. In the end we either cut out deals with the devil, or form our new Republic in Idaho or someplace. It's never going to be the way it was.

Holy unhinged Batman. You own firearms.....jeeesh maybe we do need better background checks.

You'll get laughed at, like I do, when I say that. No-knock warrants should be outlawed nationally. 9 out of 10 gun owners are going to arm-up when they hear a crash. The last choice those people get to make is how many to take with them because anyone holding a gun will get their ticket punched...
reason for keeping your 30 round mags loaded and stacked next to your bedstand

you follow unlawful or immoral orders you reap what you sow. i will have only dry eyes for a cop shot while executing a no knock on an innocent person or non violent pot grower.

Holy unhinged Batman. You own firearms.....jeeesh maybe we do need better background checks.

What exactly did he say that was so crazy? Because I don't see it. Pretty much just stating how he sees it, and I don't particularly disagree with anything he said.

Last edited:
What exactly did he say that was so crazy? Because I don't see it. Pretty much just stating how he sees it, and I don't particularly disagree with anything he said.

Is that the new thing here on NES? You say something people don't like they start spouting about suitability.....thats the second post today I've seen like that.

Is that the new thing here on NES? You say something people don't like they start spouting about suitability.....thats the second post today I've seen like that.
It's all part of a false flag operation to justify suitability restrictions.
[tinfoil][wink][grin]

My question as well....[thinking]

Having not been through the times that Mark speaks of, I can only suppose that the parallels he draws are accurate. I believe he is spot on WRT the nature of the unrest that is coming or already upon us. Not crazy at all, maybe not necessarily prophetic, but definitely not crazy. That's what scares me. All of that being said, I think Mark is the kind of guy I hope to happen across when it really is coming unhinged.

Yeah, definitely a trend, not a good one. Maybe we should call Dukenukem's COP for a suitability check...... /sarc

This comment shows how out of touch he really is.

Back
Top Bottom