Man with rifle went to see Obama

GSG

From http://www.canberratimes.com.au/news/world/world/general/delivery-man-with-gun-arrested/1431709.aspx

A 64-year-old man with a gun was arrested yesterday near the US Congress buildings after he told police officers that he had a ''delivery'' for President Barack Obama, police officials said.

The man had driven up to the US Capitol to talk to the special police officers who protect Congress and ask about Mr Obama's whereabouts so he could deliver something to the President, Capitol Police said in a statement.

Police then questioned him and searched his vehicle, during which he allegedly admitted he had a rifle.

Police confiscated the weapon and arrested Alfred Brock from the southern state of Louisiana on charges of possessing an unregistered firearm and ammunition.

The Capitol is about 2.5km from the presidential residence at the White House.

I searched but didn't find any other posts on this...how did no one else see this news article?

From canberratimes.com.au/news/world/world/general/delivery-man-with-gun-arrested/

I searched but didn't find any other posts on this...how did no one else see this news article?

I saw this last week on the Fox 25 TV news.
The rest of the US (liberal lame-stream) media didn't make much noise about it.
I noticed your link is from an Australian news agency.

Probably just wanted to demonstrate how these awful things they want banned don't just jump up by themselves and shoot people.

Clearly, the man thought if he could get just Obama and Rahm Emanuel out to the Rose Garden to do some target shooting then they'd see how safe and really fun the shooting sports could be and then they'd stop advocating for laws that restrict the Second Amendment and maybe even join a gun club and then they'd invite the AG to a pumpkin shoot and before you know it they'd all be regular posters here at NES and maybe even accept an invite from Sarah Palin to join her for a caribou hunt in Alaska and maybe they'd even invite the whole Supreme Court along.

Yeah. That's it.

Clearly, the man thought if he could get just Obama and Rahm Emanuel out to the Rose Garden to do some target shooting then they'd see how safe and really fun the shooting sports could be and then they'd stop advocating for laws that restrict the Second Amendment and maybe even join a gun club and then they'd invite the AG to a pumpkin shoot and before you know it they'd all be regular posters here at NES and maybe even accept an invite from Sarah Palin to join her for a caribou hunt in Alaska and maybe they'd even invite the whole Supreme Court along.

Yeah. That's it.

Yup, my dream vacation....going on a hunt with Emanuel and Obama and the SCOTUS. Just imagine the conversation while relaxing at the end of the day. Think I might be outnumbered? [wink]

Simple...was not reported. How can you report anything that detracts from your "Annointed One"? Sheesh....get real. [wink][wink]

It concerns me how most people don't know any "news" unless it's reported through the filter of the mainstream media.

Back
Top Bottom