• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Manhunt Underway After Mother and Daughter Shot, Killed in Gun-Controlled Massachusetts

This is the first I’ve heard of a motive. Any details?

A linc filled with huge amounts of cancerous growth. Every spam, bot and spy hardwear you could want to infect your computer.

I just can't wrap my head around these made-up names "Dejan. Where do they come up with these names? Is it some kind of African click language translation.
Slate, of all places, in 2005, had this:

If you look at the bullet hole pattern on the car, it starts on the lower left windshield and continues to the lower drivers window. A whole lot of holes. Also a lot of brass on the street.
Automatic weapon?

If you look at the bullet hole pattern on the car, it starts on the lower left windshield and continues to the lower drivers window. A whole lot of holes. Also a lot of brass on the street.
Automatic weapon?

Seems like a decent guess. Switched Glerk, maybe.

Automatic weapon?
I'm going with a Glock, stick or drum mag and a switch. Yutes preferred TicTok setup.

I was kinda surprised by the amt of rounds discharged during the ambush….39 shell casings were marked on the pavement and visible during newscasts

Court records show Mangual has a history of alleged violence and was referred to as a violent gang member by police in other cases. In 2015, Mangual was arrested after what Worcester police called a retaliatory shooting behind an apartment building on View Street. Authorities connected the attack to the fatal shooting of Christian Obeng-Addo days earlier. ...... Belnavis, who has nearly 20 prior criminal cases in the city, is considered armed and dangerous, police said. He is listed at around 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 160 pounds, police said, with black hair and brown eyes.. .... Police said Belnavis does not have a license to carry and “does have prior firearm charges in 2021.”

And the stinking, dripping bag the conference committee is currently filling will address this how?

I just can't wrap my head around these made-up names "Dejan. Where do they come up with these names? Is it some kind of African click language translation.

They are just unique names? My daughter was Lilyanna (wife's aunt Lillian + my family's habit of ending names in "uh" Hannah, Sarah, Tyra, Amanda, Noah, Anastatsyia, Tatianna and all my nieces/nephews) MaeLynn (my grandmother's middle name and my wife's mother's middle name). Nothing wrong with a unique name, and no, they aren't remotely close to the click languages.

View: https://www.facebook.com/theafricanhistory/videos/listen-to-african-click-sound-names-hedzabe-tribe-from-tanzania-wwwtheafricanhis/360847676104099/

Turtleboy has always had a shit ton of popups if you aren't a paid subscriber.
A linc filled with huge amounts of cancerous growth. Every spam, bot and spy hardwear you could want to infect your computer.
Turtleboy's website has so many pop ups, it used to lock up my computer.
Someone on this forum posted a link for an add blocker. I downloaded it on my computer, and I haven't had a problem with turtleboys site since.
It also eliminated all of the ads on YouTube.

They are just unique names? My daughter was Lilyanna (wife's aunt Lillian + my family's habit of ending names in "uh" Hannah, Sarah, Tyra, Amanda, Noah, Anastatsyia, Tatianna and all my nieces/nephews) MaeLynn (my grandmother's middle name and my wife's mother's middle name). Nothing wrong with a unique name, and no, they aren't remotely close to the click languages.

View: https://www.facebook.com/theafricanhistory/videos/listen-to-african-click-sound-names-hedzabe-tribe-from-tanzania-wwwtheafricanhis/360847676104099/

OK mystery explained
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom