• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mark 7 Autodrive for Dillon 750

Well I went ahead and ordered a Mark 7 autodrive yesterday for my 750 we'll see how that goes.
Damn dude. On top of those Wildley magnums and desert eagle purchases. Jealous
Make It Rain Money GIF

Pretty sure this one didn't sell:

Not sure how much a 750 Mark 7 goes for.

+ 1 for @DW357 using that GIF...great song from the Lonely Island lol

Got the 750 today. Its going to be a process to get that setup, as I'm going to douche my machine. Clean the room. going to have to reroute the wiring I have already. The auto drive seems to be pretty easy to set up, maybe a little time consuming.
the drive is 12' taller which will raise my loader almost to the ceiling. May have to build a lower extension to my bench.
Cant do much right now. spinal surgery 3 weeks ago so I gotta take it slow

Got the auto drive out of the Box. Will make the existing loader 13 “ higher so Im going to have to build an extension to my bench about 20” lower than existing. Started Taking the press apart to clean. Before mounting. So it’s bench building time.
By back is so f***ed up from surgery. Don’t know how much I can do but I will get it done

Attachments

• IMG_0188.jpeg
    IMG_0188.jpeg
    847.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0189.jpeg
    IMG_0189.jpeg
    978.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Got the lower bench built. Got the press mounted to the drive. Bullet sensor on. It’s getting there.

Attachments

• IMG_0201.jpeg
    IMG_0201.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom