Marlboro Show - Need to pay balance for EoTech Purchase

I bought an EoTech from a vendor at the Marlboro show. Paid him $xxx cash and am supposed to send him $xxx cash to make up the deficiency of cash I had on hand.

The guy gave me a business card with his name, address, etc. to send and check, however I lost the card and he did not give me any other form of receipt.

Basically, I'm trying to find the guy so I can pay him the balance due. If you were the guy, please PM me and include the $xxx amount I already paid and the $xxx balance I owe you, so I know it is you.

Thanks

Last edited:
He might be at the Fitchburg show at the end of March if you don't have any luck finding him.

+1 for being an honest and decent person, many people would likely stiff the guy.

Knowing which table it was (where it was located - what else they were selling) might help people identify who the vendor was.

Also the title of the thread doesn't really let you know what you are really trying to do - which is trying to track down a vendor.

man this suck. Hope you luck if the vondor is even checking the forum and every single thread. All you need is to find all the local store from mass that attended to that gun show. then you can track down where the guy at. not a big problem but it needs time.

You could try contacting the promoter. She creates a map of who is located where at the show. Of course this depends on you knowing either the name of the person or company and/or roughly where they were located on the show floor.

I'll assume that she keeps them as some vendors have the same "preferred spots" for each show in a given venue.

Good luck.

BTW: He might also be at the Wilmington show on 3/6&7.

I don't recall where the table was, but it was somewhere in the middle (like that helps). The guy had silver hair, strong hands. I can't recall his name for the life of me. In fct, I'm not even 100% sure he said it. I just remember him handing me his business card and writing down the balance for the EoTech. I shook the guy's hand, took a quick glance at the card and then shoved the card in my pocket because I was late getting out of there to get home in time to take my wife out for dinner. The whole thing happened so quick, from the time I got a text message from the wife, I started for the door to exit, I saw the EoTech, asked to look at it, said nice, told the guy I didn't have enough cash to buy, he said how much you got, I said $xxx.. he said ok, "send me a check for the rest," I paid him, he gave me the card, we shook hands and off I went.

As far as I can tell, it's a legit Eotech 557-AR223, new in the box - it didn't come with the Pelican case, but a black plastic one with slides to hold it closed. The mount is the single point thumb screw, and all documentation was in the package, including two new Engergizer AA batteries in shrink wrap. I paid the majority of the asking price of $510 already, but anyway I still owe the balance.

Last edited:
Was he a big burly guy with a gray beard? Was he next to the ammo guy?

If yes, I may know him.

Let me know.

Did he have 1919a4 parts?/parts kits I may have a card at home. sounds like a guy I have bought parts from before (other shows) I will check tonight and post teh bussiness name and see if that rings any bells for ya. (on a deal for a right semi sideplate he told me the same thing thats why I think it is him. )

He wasn't an older distinguished gentleman with a Sig 556 and two stubby NFA guns under a black mesh net?

I'm pretty sure the guy had silver hair and a beard, but as far as what else he had or what was on the tables around him, I don't know. I was in a rush leaving becuase my wife and I were supposed to go to dinner, and as I was headed to the door, I saw the Eotech on the table.

I'm pretty sure the guy had silver hair and a beard, but as far as what else he had or what was on the tables around him, I don't know. I was in a rush leaving becuase my wife and I were supposed to go to dinner, and as I was headed to the door, I saw the Eotech on the table.

Maybe he'll be in Wilmington this weekend?...

Back
Top Bottom