• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sturbridge show Jan 6&7

Ive been to that show a few times. snows a lot the weekends they hold it. I bet attendance will be low Sunday...may be able to strike a good deal.
Great advice. I might see what they have this morning.

edit.... Stopped by at 09:30 and the line to get in was too long. I'll try it again tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Glad to hear it. I didn’t venture out until the evening as I was only doing the snow removal once for the day. Ive enjoyed this show in the past, thanks for the report.

I'll wait 3 more weeks for Marlboro.
Smart man! [thumbsup]

I did Sturbridge on Saturday late-morning and it was jammed. No parking spots left unless you went over by the liquor store or McDonald's.

As is typical for Sturbridge, most of the aisles in the main hall are extremely narrow, so it's very hard to see or accomplish anything. I went for a specific purpose and sort of half fulfilled my mission. Not a completely wasted morning, but no big scores to report either.

Honestly, I did not expect such a crazy large crowd. I guess I greatly underestimated the effect of the pending Sunday snowstorm.

Back
Top Bottom