WTS Martin Logan reQuest Electrostatic Speakers

Jimmylaw

NES Member
Listing a set that I hunted for years. Putting my ML’s on the auction block.

Great condition, well taken care of, almost six feet tall, two feet wide, one foot deep (at the base), over 75 pounds each. Black. Electrostatic panels are in excellent condition, bi-wire terminals, leveling nubs underneath. These things sing!
I think the bass is fine (maybe you can’t bump Biggie to the fullest) but I can include a Sony sub free, if you think you need one.

I personally think these excel at classical and more harmonious music, guitar, piano, and the more musical instruments, versus spoken voices. More Page and Plant, than Bonham, if you know. In the right room these put on a show. Live music plays with incredible detail, you will hear stuff in your music you have not heard before.
They do not require a mega ton of power to drive. I have other components if needed: stereo, speakers, cables, etc.

$1700 NES price, Methuen, MA

Message me if you’re interested. I can help with loading into your vehicle, or helping with transportation.

Cash or digital.

Side note: whether you buy these or not, I can help you build a system to your needs, on a budget. Shoot me a message.

Attachments

• IMG_1771.jpeg
    IMG_1771.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1774.jpeg
    IMG_1774.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1776.jpeg
    IMG_1776.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1780.png
    IMG_1780.png