Mass Compliant Glocks For Sale

What is is that makes these "Massachusettes compliant"? Wouldn't the local MA FFL that was going to transfer it to you run the risk of getting in trouble with the AG?

-MS

What is is that makes these "Massachusettes compliant"? Wouldn't the local MA FFL that was going to transfer it to you run the risk of getting in trouble with the AG?

-MS

They're probably pre 10/21/98 exempt- eg, old used guns, refurbs, or whatever. ALL 2nd generation Glocks are pre 10/21/98, and are AG-reg
exempt.

This is all covered in the faq I created in the MA gun laws subforum.

Anyone who wants one of these things better buy it now before the MA dealers suck them all up
and pad $200 onto the price. [laugh]

-Mike

They're probably pre 10/21/98 exempt- eg, old used guns, refurbs, or whatever. ALL 2nd generation Glocks are pre 10/21/98, and are AG-reg
exempt.

This is all covered in the faq I created in the MA gun laws subforum.

Anyone who wants one of these things better buy it now before the MA dealers suck them all up
and pad $200 onto the price. [laugh]

-Mike

Thanks. I was confused. I thought everything had to be documented as being in the state prior to '98. I was unaware of the "Pre 98 on EOPS roster" classification. This state sucks. On the bright side I may pick up one of those G22s, even if it is a .40 :) Converting it to 9mm is not that hard.

This guy always has Ma. Complaint Glocks. All you have to do is call him and He'll pick one out for you.

Summit Gun Broker
PO Box 526
Grain Valley, MO 64029-9587

Phone: (816) 578-4682
Fax: (816) 578-2296

[email protected]

Glock 22 40cal with two 15rd mags. These are 2nd generation guns with night sights. Some have been updated. Some nice guns in this bunch. Get them while the pile is deep. $330 extra mags $10 and Glock range bags $10 with gun.

I will have to keep my eye on that sight. They had 3rd gen mass compliant g17's for 379.00.

and pad $200 onto the price.

smiley-face-whistle-2kunp.gif

also if anyone DOES pick up a 20 and needs some 10mm blue northern in ayer has a few hundred rounds. was in there earlier checking out stuff.

10mm is a caliber you should really reload. It's not that hard to do... it's a straight walled case, and uses the same bullets as .40 S+W. Even if you have to buy fresh brass and all that, it will quickly pay for itself.

-Mike

I bought a 17 3rd gen from them. It had a little holster wear, but the guts were like new. Reasonable price for the gun and shipping was free too. They'll refinish the slide for about fifty bucks too. Oh, they're not so good about replying to email or voicemail but once you get them on the phone they are very pleasant to deal with. I will certainly be spending more money with them in the near future!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom