Media from Harvard IDPA April 4th

Question: Do you need to be a member of IDPA to participate? It looks interesting and I'd like to give it a try, but I'm a fairly new shooter.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong... but you are allowed to shoot one IDPA match as a non-member, after which you will need to become one to continue shooting matches. (however HSC isn't super strict on this rule).

Come out to the next one! It's tons of fun. And everyone is very helpful to make sure you take your time, know the rules, and shoot safely.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong... but you are allowed to shoot one IDPA match as a non-member, after which you will need to become one to continue shooting matches. (however HSC isn't super strict on this rule).

Come out to the next one! It's tons of fun. And everyone is very helpful to make sure you take your time, know the rules, and shoot safely.

That about sums it up nicely. Joining IDPA is short money but try it out first.

Personally I HIGHLY encourage new shooters to attend a couple practices first... it's best for everyone to be familiar with the rules/techiniques before entering a match.

Practice at HSC every 1st and 3rd Monday of the month. 7:30PM

Hanwei! I hope you are on your way!!

SHOOT! I knew I forgot something tonight.

I need to practice too. I want to make Expert in May.

Back
Top Bottom