MFS Has an Online Store: Check out this great opportunity for Mass residents

Mass Firearms

Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
Mass Firearms School has finally launched our new web site for our retail store. While there are still some bugs to work out, the site gives shoppers some great options:

- MFS has some of the lowest prices you will find anywhere on firearms, ammunition, and accessories.
- Our full inventory is online (updated 4 times a day). Shop anytime you like.
- Mass residents can now purchase ammo online and pick it up their order in person at our shop.
- Don't miss out on hard to get items...buy them as soon as they come in.

Here is the new site: shop.massfirearmssschool.com

Here is a email we just sent out with some deals on products that came in today: Big Shipment Came In: Now You Can Purchase Online!

Can you only purchase ammo online or can you reserve a firearm online and pick it up later?

I purchased ammo last night online and a short time later got an email confirming the order and that it was ready. I am going today to pick it up. Probably use it all the range, but at least I'll get some practice time. [wink]

At the very least, you can see a pretty close to real time inventory, which is big plus. No more phone calls, or wasted trips hunting for ammo....

Great website, easy to navigate. FYI though, the specs of the M&P 45 you have listed is not the MA one. But the SKU you list is the right SKU ( barrel 4.5 not 4).

Great looking site nice work. I'm digging those Arsenals you have in stock.......

They are really nice...

- - - Updated - - -

Great website, easy to navigate. FYI though, the specs of the M&P 45 you have listed is not the MA one. But the SKU you list is the right SKU ( barrel 4.5 not 4).

Thanks...we will get that fixed asap.

- - - Updated - - -

I purchased ammo last night online and a short time later got an email confirming the order and that it was ready. I am going today to pick it up. Probably use it all the range, but at least I'll get some practice time. [wink]

At the very least, you can see a pretty close to real time inventory, which is big plus. No more phone calls, or wasted trips hunting for ammo....

Glad you were able to pick up a box. In these times of famine it is great to be able to buy something whenever you want.

Hey love the site. Any shop that puts real time inventory will get me as a customer (actually already did as I saw you had a .357 LCR so stopped in to pick it up) as I hate traveling to shops to see if they have something. I think it looks great only constructive feedback I will give you is that I didn't see a search feature.

Back
Top Bottom