MFS Indoor Range & Shooting Sports Center

Mass Firearms

Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
Our new facility is almost complete. Here are some recent pics (we'll post the "after" pics as soon as they are available):

photo 2.JPG
Pic of sign and building

14.JPG
Range

5.JPG
Classroom

31.JPG
Classroom

photo 1.JPG
Main Lobby

Our building is approximately 11,000sqf. The facility will have several flat screen tv's throughout with leather furniture for the lobby, 3 branching judgmental simulators, 5 lane indoor range, and 5 classrooms. We are already making plans for an additional 15 lanes towards then end of 2012.

We are planning to open the facility one week from this Friday (1/27). In addition to our classes, we are also making plans to offer range memberships...details to come.

Updated Pics

We are still building but here are some updated pics...

MFS5.jpg

MFS1.jpg

MFS2.jpg

(this large classroom is used for special events)

MFS3.jpg

MFS4.jpg

MFS6.jpg

MFS7.jpg

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 141
  • 32.JPG
    32.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Will the lanes be open to the public? It would be great to be able to occasionally shoot after work in the winter, in the heat.

-JR

Ahh, if only it was finished back when I took my class. I still enjoyed it thoroughly though!

I'll have to take a couple more classes and stop by to shoot when it's done :D

Looking good!

-Kyle

PS- I took the basic firearms safety class back in May I think, with my dad as a guest. Could I get his certificate sent to our house if I pay the 100 dollar class fee?

Thanks!

Ahh, if only it was finished back when I took my class. I still enjoyed it thoroughly though!

I'll have to take a couple more classes and stop by to shoot when it's done :D

Looking good!

-Kyle

PS- I took the basic firearms safety class back in May I think, with my dad as a guest. Could I get his certificate sent to our house if I pay the 100 dollar class fee?

Thanks!

Contact our office and we will get you the certificate asap. We look forward to seeing you.

Can't wait. Are you open yet? I have $200 for membership put aside. I hope it's enough. Can I bring guests if they are licensed and will you be selling ammo or will I need to bring ammo to use your guns, What are the hours going to be?

Can't wait. Are you open yet? I have $200 for membership put aside. I hope it's enough. Can I bring guests if they are licensed and will you be selling ammo or will I need to bring ammo to use your guns, What are the hours going to be?

We are working on the details...should have the info in about 1 week.

Back
Top Bottom