militarysignatures.com

member1747.jpg

are any of our state patches on there? [laugh]

Edit: the one above was done a few months ago... it appears they've restricted their stuff to non-supporting members. my dumb ass when on there looking for the shield of shame and now i'm stuck with:
member1747v2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
29th infantry is on it, the MA state patch is on it, and i requested the 42nd Infantry patch.

i hate the state patch.

thats a rumor? i thought it was a fact.
i used to really love the 42nd ID patch, its the only patch in the army that you wear off center, it looks really unique.

i was 42nd ID from 03-06, 29th ID from 06-07 and gayass state patch from 07-current.

it's a rumor

we'll all see 1 Oct 08 -

*generally speaking*

the units are keeping their current patch (YD, RTI or State Patch)

That patch is the suck.

whats the 182 cav wear, I think Im moving over there to be on the Training team LTC Ebthal is putting together....Is that the Rainbow Warriors too?

That patch is the suck.

whats the 182 cav wear, I think Im moving over there to be on the Training team LTC Ebthal is putting together....Is that the Rainbow Warriors too?

i think the training team is wearing a "Joker Green" Question mark [laugh]

j/k

PM sent

Those ribbons look pretty stupid spread out like this - I suspect they want me to pay them to make the sig look good.

What that rack really makes me think is "How did I get this #$@# old?!?"

all the engineers that i know about went from the rainbow to state.

the reformation of the 182nd guys who just got back and my old unit are still wearing the YD unit patch until oct. or sumshit, then there going to the drowning swordsman and i think the 379th is going to also dont hold me to that tho.

Last edited:
im really impressed with the owner of that website. i made 2 requests and hes quickly replied to me with them and has already added one of them.
i asked for the 42nd ID patch, which he added and im seeing if he can add on the drivers badges with the bars.
hes really into it, its good to see a webmaster thats hard core about his website.

im really impressed with the owner of that website. i made 2 requests and hes quickly replied to me with them and has already added one of them.
i asked for the 42nd ID patch, which he added and im seeing if he can add on the drivers badges with the bars.
hes really into it, its good to see a webmaster thats hard core about his website.

and how many posers (PX Rangers) are out there using these signatures? [laugh]

i bet somewhere, right here in MA, there's a SF, Ranger, Sapper, HALO, Scuba dude who probably is still in high school ROTC [rofl]

I dont think he's in High School, hes probably in the Space shuttle door gunner acadamy, then heading to In-flight Missle repair tech school

Haven't been on the site in a while.. The Good Conduct may have been missing and a 3 year service hash mark. I think if you pay a fee you get your unit patch and etc.. Mine was the 82nd Airborne Division. Yeah, plus one on the webmaster's work on the website.
MS82NDAGAIN.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom