• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Moms Demand blah blah blah supported Leland Yee, apparently so did the Brady Campaign

Apparently the Brady Campaign supported him too lol

1978832_10152143294648001_97904142_n.jpg

Maybe I'm just being paranoid about these type of people(gungrabber/politicians), but I worry that some of his cronies will try to get him out of it by faking documents that he was part of some super double top secret govt sting op

Or is that just too way out of what they're capable(sp) of.......??

Maybe I'm just being paranoid about these type of people(gungrabber/politicians), but I worry that some of his cronies will try to get him out of it by faking documents that he was part of some super double top secret govt sting op

Truth is stranger than fiction.

I don't think they can get passed the huge "FBI high-profile-arrest boner"

The real question everyone should be asking is why would they arrest this guy now, or at all. It had to be apporved by Barrack Holder right? and dont give me some lame ass answer about him doing the right thing, hes a traitor as is his handler Obama Kardashian. There has to be another angle.

The guy is 65 and looking at spending the rest of his natural life in a cell.
He's gonna squeal.
Then things will get VERY interesting.

Back
Top Bottom