Monument Beach Sporting Goods & Gun Show April 20-21

The Monument Beach Sports Club is located at 199 MacArthur Boulevard Bourne, MA 02532

Same entrance as the Bourne Town Landfill, club driveway branches off on the left.

Picked up a couple of bullet molds I've been looking for. No smokeless powder to speak of around and the same with primers. Saw a few nice Winchester 71's and a Savage 99 that were just out of my price range. Several Winchester 94's.

Went Sunday around noon. Nice show for a club. Noticed a brick of CCI 22LR @ $75 still on the table at 2:30. Maybe the crazyness is starting to slow down.

Not many reviews but Ma gun shows to tend to suck. I like the pictures of gun shows on the idiot box when they are talking about "gun show loopholes. Table after table of anything you might want. THAT'S the show I want to go to. I just don't need an army helmet or a canteen.
$75.00 for a box of CCI!!! My first thought was dang it I missed it but my second thought was they have convinced me that they are worth that much. WTH.
I was hoping to pick up a nagant and thought gun shows would be a good avenue but never ends up working like that. Still looking for one and passed on a case of twenty last year for $3000.00. Not sure if that was a good deal or not.

I was there on sunday. Ammo prices were high. $50-$75 for 500 rds 22lr. 223/5.56 insanely priced. I was more inpressed with the Monument Beach Sportsman club. What a great place. Any members willing to sponsor for new membership.

I was there on sunday. Ammo prices were high. $50-$75 for 500 rds 22lr. 223/5.56 insanely priced. I was more inpressed with the Monument Beach Sportsman club. What a great place. Any members willing to sponsor for new membership.

It is a great facility, with equally good staff. I joined primarily for IDPA, we run an event the first Saturday of every month if you want to check it out.

Back
Top Bottom