Mossberg 940 Pro JM, Spacer Tube rammed into Pushier Assembly and broke the Pushier Assembly

HarryPottar

NES Member
HI All,

First off I have just opened a support ticket with Mossberg and I assume they will send out a replacement once verified.

Just thought I would post here for information and any thoughts.

Picked up a Mossberg 940 Pro JM about 3 weeks ago, gave it a light oil and took it to the range the first weekend, ran great we put about 250 rounds through it.

Went again last Sunday and put another 200 rounds through it, just as we were finishing up we shot our last shot and it failed to eject, the shot shell was truly stuck.

With the help of some more experienced shotgun guys, we put a small wooden dowel down the barrel and helped the round eject.

So tonight, I decided to strip it down, clean and oil for another range trip tomorrow afternoon.

When stripping it down we noticed the the Spacer Tube had rammed into the Pusher Assembly cracking it.

IMG_5525.jpeg

I have put a support ticket into Mossberg and assume they will just send me another but odd.

Harry

HI All,

First off I have just opened a support ticket with Mossberg and I assume they will send out a replacement once verified.

Picked up a Mossberg 940 Pro JM about 3 weeks ago, gave it a light oil and took it to the range the first weekend, ran great we put about 250 rounds through it.

Went again last Sunday and put another 200 rounds through it, just as we were finishing up we shot our last shot and it failed to eject, the shot shell was truly stuck.

With the help of some more experienced shotgun guys, we put a small wooden dowel down the barrel and helped the round eject.

So tonight, I decided to strip it down, clean and oil for another range trip tomorrow afternoon.

When stripping it down we noticed the the Spacer Tube had rammed into the Pusher Assembly cracking it.

View attachment 660366

I have put a support ticket into Mossberg and assume they will just send me another but odd.

Harry
What type of ammo are you putting through it?

HI All,

View attachment 660366

Harry
What ended up happening? Same thing happened to mine

Back
Top Bottom