Mrs Pilgrim surprised me today

Pilgrim

NES Member
RETIRED, at home or wherever I want to be
This was on the table when got home. I think I'll keep her.[grin]

Problem is that I have no idea how to set it up or make it go.

Guess I've got some reading to do. !

lee.jpg

Nice surprise. Maybe she was tired of you spending $$$ on ammo.[smile]

Nice try, but nobody believes it. The idea that reloading reduces your cost is one of those lines that some shooters try to use to sell their spouses on the idea. Everybody knows that whatever you might save in your average cost per round is more than made up for by additional shooting. [wink]

Ken

Nice try, but nobody believes it. The idea that reloading reduces your cost is one of those lines that some shooters try to use to sell their spouses on the idea. Everybody knows that whatever you might save in your average cost per round is more than made up for by additional shooting. [wink]

Ken

Shhhhh! I'm going with the $$$ saved on ammo to help convince MY wife.[grin]
BTW Ken... are you loading 6.5x55 Swede yet?[wink]

It's funny that quite a while ago I told her I wanted to start reloading, primarily because some of the rifles I have are pretty expensive to shoot, and then there's the 357max.

A few weeks ago we went to the range to try out her new carry piece. I brought some of my stuff and after a couple of hours of fun, we went home.

I asked her if she had a good time and she said yup ! She likes range time with me. At that point I told her that we went thru a little more than $100 worth of ammo.

I never mentioned anything about brands and I don't know how she decided on this particular one, but was very pleased when I told her that was the one I would have bought.

I accused her of having an ulterior motive in that now I can load ammo for her guns!

With my b'day coming up real soon, I was very surprised and pleased to see this great gift.

She's ok in my book !

Nice try, but nobody believes it. The idea that reloading reduces your cost is one of those lines that some shooters try to use to sell their spouses on the idea. Everybody knows that whatever you might save in your average cost per round is more than made up for by additional shooting.
Damnit, Ken... not so loud! You want Kathy to hear??

I accused her of having an ulterior motive in that now I can load ammo for her guns!
Now you have to teach her to reload, so she can do reloading for her own guns! Not to mention it's more fun with two people.

Good for you Pilgrim, that's a great gift. If the Mrs. is ever giving a class on gift buying post it here so I can sign my wife up.

Back
Top Bottom