• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shooting, lockdowns, manhunt in Saco, ME today

There aren’t any Brown people in my beloved Saco is there ?
Back in the 80s & 90s there were a few. I was good friends with them. These days ain't the same😐

Don't get me wrong. There are lots of awesome people regardless of skin color. These days more "not from around here" are causing problems.

All these NY and CT city slickers coming up to our dear Maine with their drugs and trouble and knocking up our White girls. Ugh. Shits gotta stop

With us marshalls?
A nobody criminal shot at a couple of cops maybe 7 years ago on a nothing street in falmouth. Luckily the cops were ok. They did get hit but survived and were able to not have lasting effects.
I heard the shots. I was working down the street.
Within minutes of the falmouth and statie cars , the us Marshals and atf also responded.

A nobody criminal shot at a couple of cops maybe 7 years ago on a nothing street in falmouth. Luckily the cops were ok. They did get hit but survived and were able to not have lasting effects.
I heard the shots. I was working down the street.
Within minutes of the falmouth and statie cars , the us Marshals and atf also responded.
Up here it’s normal to see town, state, wardens and sheriff response.
Yesterday a brand new Suburban from the Border Patrol was yanking out some nitwit from NJ who attempted to drive down Mountain View Rd that is snowmobile trail in the winter.

His big bad F350 never even made it thru the snow banking. 😂

Back
Top Bottom