"Multi Cal" marked lower

Can't find any with less than a 6+ week wait and I am impatient. Anyone have any leads, or even better know a shop with one in stock. I called the a few MA shops with out any luck.

Thanks

Gunbroker.com has several. Or you could use S&W M&P lowers which are not marked for any cal...though they don't say "multi"

Anvil Arms says "multi" and is supposed to be shipping in Jan-Feb time frame. Why is it important for it to say "multi" ?

36_1_.jpg

If you are looking to SBR it, you have to engrave it anyway, so you can always just add the engraving of "Multi Cal" to what you have engraved on it.

Thanks for all the info.The main reason for a "multi" marked would be for an SBR build. I was hoping for a local buy so I could avoid shipping and a transfer fee. Paying over $250 when it is all said and done on a stripped lower makes me want to barf.... But Oh well, has to get done. I called a few places on the S&W non marked today and no one had any so I sent a message to the dealer selling the ANVIL lowers on ARF.com

Thanks again guys.

Thanks for all the info.The main reason for a "multi" marked would be for an SBR build. I was hoping for a local buy so I could avoid shipping and a transfer fee. Paying over $250 when it is all said and done on a stripped lower makes me want to barf.... But Oh well, has to get done. I called a few places on the S&W non marked today and no one had any so I sent a message to the dealer selling the ANVIL lowers on ARF.com

Thanks again guys.

As I said, you have to engrave it anyway for the SBR markings, might as well at "Calibre: Multi" at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom