• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Multiple injured in shooting at Alabama mall on Black Friday, suspect dead

They’re dragging their feet something fierce. It’s sounding like they may have screwed up and don’t want to admit it. Especially now that they’re saying he wasn’t the shooter, that guy is still on the run, and they completely botched the press release.

Good guy with a gun, got gunned down?
This sure is a messy one.

Think I’ll shop from home.
He was fleeing the scene of a shooting with a gun in his hand. He may not be the shooter per say but he must have been involved in the dust up.

Per NY Times, he received a General Discharge and never completed training.

Does that mean he f*ed up? Or could that be medical?
Consider that these are the two pictures mainstream sites picked up off social media to accompany the article:

Most used image:
Emantic-Bradford-Jr-2.jpg

From his facebook shortly before the incident:
LiGlock.jpg

He still could've been innocent, just a good guy who waited to long to re-holster after a DGU.

Consider that these are the two pictures mainstream sites picked up off social media to accompany the article:

Most used image:
Emantic-Bradford-Jr-2.jpg

From his facebook shortly before the incident:
LiGlock.jpg

He still could've been innocent, just a good guy who waited to long to re-holster after a DGU.
True....but he also could have been running away with the actual shooter who did get away.

He was fleeing the scene of a shooting with a gun in his hand. He may not be the shooter per say but he must have been involved in the dust up.

If you're somewhere, anywhere, and you are carrying, and there's shooting going on very close to you,
where will your weapon be, in your hand, or locked in your holster ?

If you're somewhere, anywhere, and you are carrying, and there's shooting going on very close to you,
where will your weapon be, in your hand, or locked in your holster ?
If you are a good guy with a gun you don't run away. You stay put and co-operate with the authorities. Why was he running? Why was his gun out of his pants pocket? He was properly licenced and if he wasn't there with the real shooter running away was the worst thing he should do.
Your a Cop, there has been a shooting, people are down, in rapid fire a person is running towards you, gun in hand, quickly,, what do you do.
I have long said I would make a lousey Cop, I'm a shoot em first and sort out the innocent later kid of guy and wouldn't last long on the force.

Aside from not being Black, I guess this i just another reason why CCW-holders need not feel required to be heros. Save self and loved ones, judge the situation and take the risk if you feel morally compelled.

Interesting that they charged Brown with shooting the 18 year old guy but not the 12 year old girl.
More to follow Im sure.

Interesting that they charged Brown with shooting the 18 year old guy but not the 12 year old girl.
More to follow Im sure.

Saw somewhere that the responding officer may have actually shot the girl.
Don’t remember where I saw it and I have no way of corroborating it.

Back
Top Bottom