My Soldier is HOME!!

I wanted to thank all of you who took time to send items over to my sisters unit during her deployment with the 972 MP unit.

I also really appreciated all the help, info and advice I received from members.

They are now back in the Massachusetts and working on getting back to normal.

While she was deployed she had a few big changes, one being that she re-enlisted for another 6 years and secondly, she was promoted to Sergent!!

I am very proud of my twin sister and am more than thrilled to have her home!!

Here are a few pics..

Tammy with the General
tammyandgeneralp.jpg

Tammy reading her NCO creed after her promotion
Macha_NCO_Creed.jpg

Ill post a few more soon..

Thank you all for your kind words!

Its was a long 400 day deployment, and I missed her, but I am so proud of her and I know she would go back in a heart beat because she is an American soldier and thats what they do! Honestly she is a hero to me.

Im sure I will be bringing her to future NES events....and hey, maybe she will join and be green[wink]

972 had an intersesting time over there.......they were a little trigger happy with the pen flares.....AT ME! ha ha.....ask your sister what shaking Dave's hand was like....like a dead fish.

972 had an intersesting time over there.......they were a little trigger happy with the pen flares.....AT ME! ha ha.....ask your sister what shaking Dave's hand was like....like a dead fish.

Well she went over with 972 but she is really part ot 747 from Ware..

Ill be sure to ask her about both...pen flares and hand shaking.

Back
Top Bottom