My ST-22 build

Here it is.
Green mountian barrel
Fake SD Can
YHM rail
Spikes lower(punisher logo added) w/DPMS LKP(first lower build)
Low power hammer spring( no weak primer strikes and can now cycle subsonics)
Spikes M4 stock.
Cheap Bushnell reddot.
IMG_0952.jpg

IMG_0960.jpg

IMG_0954.jpg

NEED MORE MAGS.[smile]

Been looking to build one of those my self. I lost contact with Brian from Tauton about the one he had? Brian shoot me a Email if you read this

It started life on my Bushmaster A2 lower with a notched hammer. Was not 100%, got the bug to build a lower(thanks to Spikes group buy) so I dove in. The chamber and ramp were given the Flitz effect as well as the trigger being the DPMS rounded top(don't know which helped reliability the most). The next trip to the range with the carbine was perfect(except for me loosing my brakes and almost sitting in the back seat of a new Subaru) maybe 5 failures in just under 500 rounds. But I wanted more and added a low power hammer spring(some have reported this causing light primer strike). This let me run Aquilla subsonics 100%(have yet to try others). The Spikes bolt in great in that it is easy to clean with the nickle finish and top notch construction, wish I could say the same for the lower(they get dirty). I have yet to do any in depth accuracy work as it is just too much fun to blast away. Should be hitting the range Fri. AM and should have some by then.

Back
Top Bottom